The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 11:29:24 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350860 Posts in 28605 Topics by 6827 Members
Latest Member: bmwjaguare5
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  58 lowlight ghia 100% rustfree
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 58 lowlight ghia 100% rustfree  (Read 3484 times)
356boy

« on: November 15, 2007, 11:22:53 am »

this 58 ghia is in absolutly rust free condition, the floors and heater channels are so good, the front nose has never been hit and is perfect. i have not seen a lowlight with this good body before. the interior is also very nice, all panels and back seat are original and the front seats and headliner were stitched by west coast classic, new oatmeal german square weave carpet(the best). new paintjob and rubber trims, the engine and box are original to the car and work perfectly. new denman whitewall crossplys, i have tried to keep as much of the original parts as possible, this car needs nothing.
10 months mot
email for more up to date pics but no time wasters please
fiftys356@btinternet.com
Ģ12500 ono

lofty1971

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 14:40:49 pm »

I don't get it....... Huh
Shubee2 (DSK)

"There's No School Like OLD SCHOOL"

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 16:20:12 pm »

this 58 ghia is in absolutly rust free condition, the floors and heater channels are so good, the front nose has never been hit and is perfect. i have not seen a lowlight with this good body before. the interior is also very nice, all panels and back seat are original and the front seats and headliner were stitched by west coast classic, new oatmeal german square weave carpet(the best). new paintjob and rubber trims, the engine and box are original to the car and work perfectly. new denman whitewall crossplys, i have tried to keep as much of the original parts as possible, this car needs nothing.
10 months mot
email for more up to date pics but no time wasters please
fiftys356@btinternet.com
Ģ12500 ono

How much for the 62 Impala in the Garage??  Grin Grin

Der Selten Kafers VW Club.
Founding Member Est: 1976

58 Ragtop Old School Cal Look
66 Cal Look Drag Car
67 Resto Cal Look
67 Chevy II Nova L79
02 Camaro Vert!
04 Corvette Vert!
04 Colorado Pickup
356boy

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 18:21:39 pm »

whats not to get lofty Roll Eyes
lofty1971

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 23:03:43 pm »

Hi 356boy,

What I don't get is Cal Look Lounge = 58 Lowlight stock model for sale.... (and another post with a resto cal for sale - nice though it is) Huh

Lofty

JustinCase

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 03:57:59 am »

Hi 356boy,

What I don't get is Cal Look Lounge = 58 Lowlight stock model for sale.... (and another post with a resto cal for sale - nice though it is) Huh

Lofty

Well.... They are aircooled vehicles and you can turn them to a pretty fine cal-lookerīs if you want to... And i get it, that these cars ainīt lookers but still i think itīs a cool thing that people are selling these type of cars here in The Cal-Look Lounge. Or... am I totally wrong with this ?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: