The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:32:38 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Original 65-66 convertible decklid solid condition- $415 shipped
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Original 65-66 convertible decklid solid condition- $415 shipped  (Read 899 times)
restojohnny

« on: January 07, 2021, 00:39:08 am »

Original 65-66 convertible decklid NO rust has dings here and there and 3 small rips on the edge of decklid as pictured.  The hinges are in excellent condition nice and snug etc.... original color  looks to be Yukon yellow under the respray. Very solid convertible decklid.  Missing the rain tray.  The drain tube tabs are intact and also in good condition.  

Here’s the link to my samba ad for more detailed pictures- https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2442179

NO WORRIES YOU GET THE SWEET CHUCK E CHEESE STICKER ASWELL

I am asking only $350 for local pickup or I can ship for a total of $415 within the us overseas please ask.  

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 03:39:38 am by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »