The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 23:01:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350681 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6819 Members
Latest Member: Umanisti
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  David Ruiz, 2021 Real Street Champion
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: David Ruiz, 2021 Real Street Champion  (Read 2750 times)
Baz54

« on: February 06, 2022, 15:22:57 pm »

Hi, I’ve been following him on YouTube for a good few months. He was crowned at the Schley Brothers Museum and he filmed some parts of it. It looks an amazing place. There’s also a tour of Gene Bergs shop that’s 24mins long but again well filmed.
His channel is Volkstroke VW on YouTube. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed it’s not the usual just music over footage.
Cheers Paul.
Prowagen

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 00:05:15 am »

His channel is awesome, iirc he has the ex Alan Weiss 67 drag bug too and has a bunch of videos of runs on the channel.
Jeff68

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 14:10:25 pm »

I've been watching this too. I encourage anyone into fast VW street cars to check his videos out on youtube, they're great! He started such a great thing with Real Street! You don't have to have a show car to race and have fun! It looks like it's a very competitive class to race in but it looks like so much fun! I wish there was something like this in Florida!
The racing and events where they hold Real Street classes seem to have ignited lots of interest in people building and racing street cars again. Love it!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: