The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 06:40:10 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351059 Posts in 28638 Topics by 6845 Members
Latest Member: DonA
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  original paint 1967 GTV - SOLD SOLD SOLD
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: original paint 1967 GTV - SOLD SOLD SOLD  (Read 707 times)
restojohnny

« on: August 07, 2024, 17:00:44 pm »

Due to some personal issues i am selling alot of my rare stuff to get me back to where I need to be so my GTV is up for grabs.  Zero rust car the inside is 100% original paint and original paint in the exterior except for a repaint on the rear drivers side upper quarter panel ... it is loaded with some rare empi items has an adjustable beam with drop spindles rebuilt. Transmission is in good working order i put the original motor back on and the brakes need to be gone thru I have all new wheel cylinders and shoes and master brake cylinder to replace the old brake parts.
If interested please ask as many questions and I will answer them.
List of original empi parts - early swedish empi oil pressure-oil temperature-amp-cylinder head temp-vacuum gauge-pod tach-map light-parcel tray-carriage wheel-walnut door caps-door pulls-radio(not working)-vent wing locks-door sills-door trim-A pillar trims-uni vents (not installed)-1st generation 5 spokes-gravel guards. Empi dash pad- door edge guards-door handle guards-walnut E brake handle

I can sell with all the accessories or without please ask I will not separate the empi accessories its all or nothing .... i will give many detailed pictures to serious interested buyers

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 22:50:24 pm by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
dth

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2024, 17:54:41 pm »

Thats a cool car , with or without the Empi stuff , if i didnt have my current 67 id be all over that , good luck with the sale Smiley
restojohnny

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 05:55:51 am »

Car sold this afternoon  Cool

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback