The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 17:48:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350688 Posts in 28576 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Cars & Coffee at Haloween !!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cars & Coffee at Haloween !!!!!  (Read 1968 times)
johnl

« on: November 02, 2009, 18:22:09 pm »

I arrived at my usual time 5:45am to secure my parking spot.  It was still dark and a bit cool.  This time I drove the '63VW as I was wanting to put some mileage on the new motor.  A couple of my BMW friends, Paul Cain (local Newport Beach and Larry Walker (Carmel area) showed up in "costume".  Unfortunately neither had the guts to walk over where the Ferrari's and Lambo's were parked.  Guess they didn't want to mingle.    Shocked Shocked Shocked

First photo of them is early almost before the sun came up.  A couple of "cool dudes" if I ever saw them.  Note the tasteful jewelry that both are wearing.  I told Paul if they got the "belt buckles" a bit lower they could double for "cups".    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Second shot is our own Roger Grago wishing he had a "cool outfit" to wear....   Wink Wink Wink Wink

Third shot is Paul Cain posing in front of my '63 and probably wishing he had the funds to purchase it, but after his outfit there was just no $$$ available.....   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Volkswagens Limited, Der Kleiner Panzers Founder Member
Celebrating 60 years of Volkswagens in my life 1963-2023

Life is a learning experience and then you die but when you do you've lived a good life if you contributed to your fellow man.
90 S-4

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 22:59:39 pm »

Hey, you "rear engine" guys are scary..
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 01:45:33 am »

Nice, John. The cat in the white hat looks like Hunter S. Thompson at a glance.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: