The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:55:21 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Welcome Jim Holmes, Guys!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Welcome Jim Holmes, Guys!  (Read 20887 times)
jholmes

1975 Cal Look

« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2008, 19:33:55 pm »

hey
I found my old men mag's hot vw's october 2005 Wink
liou

Wow....Great seeing this picture!  Really brings back the memories. Thanks for posting it, I'm sure Sarge agrees. Cool

Der Kleiner Panzers
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2008, 20:17:11 pm »

It's great that the people that were there when it all started off are signing up here and contributing to The Lounge with stories from the era that gave us this hobby. Welcome for sure!

My only concern is the Lounge small print. These guys do realise that attendance at at least one of the big three (SCC, DDD or EBI) is compulsory for anyone that contributes here? Someone did tell them that didn't they?

Aww heck... lemme book my trip now.... I didn't realize that I was in violation of Lounge rules Grin Grin Grin Grin

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
Jon
Administrator

12,3@174km/t at Gardermoen 2008

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2008, 10:32:05 am »

It's great that the people that were there when it all started off are signing up here and contributing to The Lounge with stories from the era that gave us this hobby. Welcome for sure!

My only concern is the Lounge small print. These guys do realise that attendance at at least one of the big three (SCC, DDD or EBI) is compulsory for anyone that contributes here? Someone did tell them that didn't they?

Aww heck... lemme book my trip now.... I didn't realize that I was in violation of Lounge rules Grin Grin Grin Grin

Didn't you know Rick???  Grin

Grumpy old men have signatures like this.
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2008, 17:41:53 pm »

Nope... I have to admit that I didn't read all the fine print on the application.  Grin Grin Grin

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
ESH

« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2008, 00:54:14 am »

Nope... I have to admit that I didn't read all the fine print on the application.  Grin Grin Grin

Better get your a$$ over her then. You should have been here last June, the years grace just elapsed!  Grin
jholmes

1975 Cal Look

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2008, 18:03:23 pm »

Guess I'd better get with it also. Didn't see the fine print, have to get those glasses adjusted I guess... Huh Grin

Der Kleiner Panzers
JS

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2008, 23:28:33 pm »

Rick, Mat, Jim - IŽll reserve ringside seats for you at SCC.  I just might throw in a beer too!!  Wink Grin

Signature.
ESH

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2008, 23:38:19 pm »

Now who can say fairer than that!  See you at Mooselands Raceway. Smiley

jholmes

1975 Cal Look

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2008, 00:23:48 am »

Rick, Mat, Jim - IŽll reserve ringside seats for you at SCC.  I just might throw in a beer too!!  Wink Grin

Sounds very inviting, epically with the beer offer! Shocked Grin

Der Kleiner Panzers
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2008, 01:26:18 am »

Man now I HAVE to make SCC 2008  Roll Eyes Wink Smiley

Thats a long way in a Manx though  Cheesy Smiley

You either "Get It" or you don't......
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: