The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:41:22 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  Wanted
| | |-+  15" fuchs wanted -set or individual wheels.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 15" fuchs wanted -set or individual wheels.  (Read 2728 times)
the northerner

« on: January 12, 2008, 09:46:53 am »

i am looking for a set of 15" fuchs please. (but will buy individual wheels to make a set )

i would love a pair of deep dish sixes, and  a pair of  5.5" flat face ones, ... but i realise that is probably pushing it a bit  Smiley

so a set of either deep dish or flat face 6's (or even 5.5's) considered.

as mentioned i am prepared to buy single wheels or pairs etc to make up a set, condition is not paramount,(wheels will be restored before going on the car) but no major kerb or similar damage please.

thanks
steve    0044 7974579667
Zach Gomulka

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 20:53:08 pm »

Correct me if Im wrong... but I believe the only 5.5" "flat" Fuchs were 14" diameter.

Born in the '80s, stuck in the '70s.
the northerner

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 22:28:22 pm »

Correct me if Im wrong... but I believe the only 5.5" "flat" Fuchs were 14" diameter.

yep... your wrong  Smiley

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=526915
ESH

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 00:04:22 am »

I'd happily deal with regular Loungers on any terms but since you're not let me know what you'd offer on anodized or polished detailed 5.5's, 6's and 4'5's pairs (all available). No interest in PM's at this point, answers on this thread please. That's the terms. Reason I ask is that I'm accumulating the things for no good reason other than I like them and may sell for a reason! That said I may just go and buy some more.

Smiley
the northerner

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 09:35:00 am »

I'd happily deal with regular Loungers on any terms but since you're not let me know what you'd offer on anodized or polished detailed 5.5's, 6's and 4'5's pairs (all available). No interest in PM's at this point, answers on this thread please. That's the terms. Reason I ask is that I'm accumulating the things for no good reason other than I like them and may sell for a reason! That said I may just go and buy some more.

Smiley

hi mat

regular lounger or not, your post reads a tad stalinistic  Shocked

what i would have offered is condition related,  the reason i would like some 15's is to replace the 14's i have,and because i dont really think my remotec's suit the car -but quite what relevance this has considering you have stated your own wheels have been accumulated 'for no good reason' i am not sure.??.. unless you are into some vetting procedure-or rather just want people to notice you have a few pairs of rims -after all i didnt mention 4.5's?

'thats the terms' ...i have considered your terms,   of course you can choose who you sell your wheels to, but first ensure they wish to buy from you,   as i have no desire to .....

feel free to go and buy some more with my blessing
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 11:12:34 am by the northerner » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: