The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 19:35:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  who's going to bug in 33
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: who's going to bug in 33  (Read 35150 times)
Rune
SCC Crew

Screwdrivers #7

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 23:05:51 pm »

Cool Fabian, see you there!!
Martin Greaves

10.88@128.58

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 23:21:27 pm »

What day are you guys getting over.
thursday apr 3 ->monday aprl 7 Roll Eyes yes i know it's not so  long , but that will be my  first time in socal  Tongue
i dreaming about this   going to the bug in Cry my fream comes true in a few month  Cheesy
to see all the "ancient"   Cool

If you can fit it in you got GoodGuys show on at Del Mar Fairgrounds in Del Mar on the 4, 5 & 6. We are going to this on the Friday then back up to OC Saturday night for Nicks.

Hahaha your killing me.........
alfie the monster

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 00:53:17 am »

I'll be there, it is my 30th on the 3rd so it would be rude not to  Wink

JG54 Grunherz
71CALRIPPER

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2008, 11:51:59 am »

Whats every body found flight wise? 
SteveW

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2008, 21:00:56 pm »

Yes all booked and ready to go. Grin

We're booked up to! Loads of parts on order for the race car too ready to bring home  Grin Grin

Steve
1961 Oldspeed Beetle
1970 Stock Beetle.
Martin Greaves

10.88@128.58

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 21:38:15 pm »

We're booked up to! Loads of parts on order for the race car too ready to bring home  Grin Grin

Cool Steve when you guys going out and how long are you staying out there.

SteveW

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2008, 21:46:23 pm »

Cool Steve when you guys going out and how long are you staying out there.

We're flying out Wednesday 2nd April until 10th April (flights were nice and cheap doing it this way!) We've just got to book the hotel now but that's all in hand! Hopefully we'll catch up with everyone who is flying out there!

Steve
1961 Oldspeed Beetle
1970 Stock Beetle.
Martin Greaves

10.88@128.58

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2008, 21:58:36 pm »

Who you flying with and what time same day as us.

Shubee2 (DSK)

"There's No School Like OLD SCHOOL"

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2008, 22:02:31 pm »

Whats Going on Bug In Weekend?  is there a Berg Rallye? Nicks? Bug In Partys?   Grin Grin Dates and Times?

Der Selten Kafers VW Club.
Founding Member Est: 1976

58 Ragtop Old School Cal Look
66 Cal Look Drag Car
67 Resto Cal Look
67 Chevy II Nova L79
02 Camaro Vert!
04 Corvette Vert!
04 Colorado Pickup
speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2008, 22:19:19 pm »

Whats Going on Bug In Weekend?  is there a Berg Rallye? Nicks? Bug In Partys?   Grin Grin Dates and Times?
yes what's the program for the week end Huh

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
SteveW

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 22:42:57 pm »

Who you flying with and what time same day as us.

We had a good choice of airlines as they all were similar price! We've gone with BMI as they were the cheapest! Normally we fly with virgin but the racecar needs our money more!! Not sure on times and airport as Adele booked (I'm working away in London at the mo Sad ) We're counting down the days till we go!!

Steve
1961 Oldspeed Beetle
1970 Stock Beetle.
Martin Greaves

10.88@128.58

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 23:03:29 pm »

Cool me and The Hoff are going with BA need to get out there for some new parts for my car.

Adele AW

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2008, 23:10:25 pm »

Cool me and The Hoff are going with BA need to get out there for some new parts for my car.

Hi Martin Smiley

We arrive in LA approx 13:48pm and then return flight 13:26 in the afternoon!

Where you guys staying? We have a couple that we have got it down too, but not booked just yet! Smiley

Adele

O/FF 621
Martin Greaves

10.88@128.58

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2008, 23:49:37 pm »

When we get there we are off down to San Diego to have a look about as Frank has not dun the west coast before and he wants to go to the Goodguys show. As for some where to stay not sure i always just get a motel or stay with friends out there.

Sorry guys for taking the Thread over for a bit would be nice if any of the DKP boys could tell us if Nicks is on Saturday night.  Grin

Oh and if someone could let me race there car on the Sunday that would be great. Cheesy

Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2008, 00:12:33 am »

May be doing thre Greed Guys show too.

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
Bill Schwimmer
DKK

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2008, 03:53:15 am »

When we get there we are off down to San Diego to have a look about as Frank has not dun the west coast before and he wants to go to the Goodguys show. As for some where to stay not sure i always just get a motel or stay with friends out there.

Sorry guys for taking the Thread over for a bit would be nice if any of the DKP boys could tell us if Nicks is on Saturday night.  Grin

Oh and if someone could let me race there car on the Sunday that would be great. Cheesy
The DKP cruise will be on Fri. nite. I think there is something going on @ the host hotel on Sat. nite

" don't buy upgrades    ride up grades"
    Eddy Merckx
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2008, 16:31:22 pm »

I just have take my flight tickets  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I got a very good price on them thanks to anthony
I be there at dkp cruise night
dream come true for me
2 bugin in the same year too cool  Grin Grin Grin
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2008, 10:35:46 am »

The DKP cruise will be on Fri. nite. I think there is something going on @ the host hotel on Sat. nite

Hye bill its a dream for me to come can i seat down your car and made the travel dkp cruise night to pre-bugin party with you  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
Lemonade
DKK

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2008, 00:43:25 am »

Awww, you guys are going to really make me sad! Kato (Ramirez) asked if I had planned on coming down for the BI, but I already have plans to be in socal on the 20th for the Ford show @ Knott's(I know, I know; no grief, please). I don't think I can logistically pull it off. Kids, sports, & my son's birthday is the 6th. Oh well, next year for sure!

Kevan
Rick Meredith
DKK

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2008, 00:53:00 am »

Awww, you guys are going to really make me sad! Kato (Ramirez) asked if I had planned on coming down for the BI, but I already have plans to be in socal on the 20th for the Ford show @ Knott's(I know, I know; no grief, please). I don't think I can logistically pull it off. Kids, sports, & my son's birthday is the 6th. Oh well, next year for sure!

Kevan

Well maybe we can hook up for that. There's no chance that the '67 will be together for Bug-In but there's a small chance that my Mustang will be together.

Rick

Rick Meredith
DKK

« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2008, 01:42:18 am »

Kevan

Well maybe we can hook up for that. There's no chance that the '67 will be together for Bug-In but there's a small chance that my Mustang will be together.

Rick

Or I could take the '26... I've never had it at Knott's but at least it runs!

So many choices  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 01:44:49 am by DKK Rick » Logged

empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2008, 08:49:11 am »

BILL got your PM
 too cool
I can't wait to be seat down on you passenger seat
the time will be very long for me to april Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
Lemonade
DKK

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2008, 23:10:39 pm »

Rick

Sounds good. Hopefully I'll have my stang back on the road, I have the top end off of it.

Rick Meredith
DKK

« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2008, 01:18:21 am »

Rick

Sounds good. Hopefully I'll have my stang back on the road, I have the top end off of it.

DOH!... too much boost??  Wink Wink

Car looks good!

danny gabbard

gabfab

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2008, 00:59:45 am »

I here there"s a keg party at Bill Schwimmer's house, night before bug-in and van halen's play'n

A poor craftsman, Blame's it on poor tools.  GAB-FAB shop # 775 246-3069
Lemonade
DKK

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2008, 05:50:09 am »

DOH!... too much boost??  Wink Wink

Car looks good!

Never too much boost; not enough tune! Thanks for the compliment!
Lids

show me the chedder

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2008, 08:08:28 am »

Not me any more, Sad

Had a very expensive January, lost all electric last weekend, found out its a damaged cable (After 4 hours) now replaced.  Radiator has burst in our loft causing flood damage, and I also had to pay a £350 energy bill.

Really pissed off, the flight was only £297, and I had a room with a mate who lives in LA.

If there's enough horse shit around, there must be a pony!
Buy your ciderberry here.

http://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2008, 08:38:12 am »

Not me any more, Sad

Had a very expensive January, lost all electric last weekend, found out its a damaged cable (After 4 hours) now replaced.  Radiator has burst in our loft causing flood damage, and I also had to pay a £350 energy bill.

Really pissed off, the flight was only £297, and I had a room with a mate who lives in LA.

Cry Cry Cry
alfie the monster

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2008, 19:05:24 pm »

Not me any more, Sad

£297! Who was that with? And flying from where?!?!?  Shocked

I could have more speed vouchers to spend at this rate  Grin

JG54 Grunherz
Lids

show me the chedder

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2008, 19:12:25 pm »

air france from heathrow to LA, new direct flights only valid for flights in April !!! Which is handy

http://www.airfrance.co.uk/cgi-bin/AF/GB/en/local/resainfovol/achat/rechercher.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0372600337.1201976043@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccciadedejmflidcefecekedgfndgfi.0
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 19:14:16 pm by lids_2001 » Logged

If there's enough horse shit around, there must be a pony!
Buy your ciderberry here.

http://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: