The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:36:00 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350646 Posts in 28563 Topics by 6811 Members
Latest Member: Bren
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  2276 Typ1 engine block, with ARPM , 82er GB Crank and 5,5" NEW Pauter Rods..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2276 Typ1 engine block, with ARPM , 82er GB Crank and 5,5" NEW Pauter Rods..  (Read 6699 times)
Lammynator

« on: February 07, 2008, 09:56:45 am »

ATTENTION Drag Racers!! For sale is the originally 2276ccm Typ1 engine ( just engine block ) with nearly 210HP and good for 12,0 sec over the 1/4 mile ( depends on gear box, transmission, tires and weight of the car ) from the "Stage Fright" "Wild Child" Drag Racer built in the early 80s in the USA!! SELLING ALL PARTS SEPERATLY!!The motor got an NEW VW AS41 crankcase with tie rods, geared up for "full flow" oil cooling system and ready for 94er Pistons and 82er crank ( 800EURO)!! A spezial 82er wadgemated Gene Berg crankshaft ist taken, also were used brand new 5,5" Pauter rods for 50mm Mitsubishi rod  bearings crankpins..the crankshaft is hardened, grounded und polished!! (crank shaft+Pauter rods+ lighted flywheel and Kenedy clutch 1600EURO)The 94mm pistons and cylinders by MAHLE are forged, used but in very good condition with valve seat pockets!! The camshaft should be a FK 87 Engle..because the motor is not putting together yet, another camshaft could be used if wanted!! Of course, all bearings would be new!! The cylinder heads are old school ARPM cylinderheads with 44er admission valve and 37,5 mm exhaust valves with Chevy double valve springs  and a compression over 11,5 : 1, for 48er IDAs mashined manifolds are inklusive(800Euro)!! Rockers are made by Scat with ratio of 1,40:1 !!The Motor will be assemled by UDO BECKER, known as a fast, good and extrem excellent Typ1 Motor Tuner!! For 4000Euros you have to complete the engine by yourself!! I would like a 2000ccm Typ1 motor to take in payment but we got to talk about the price, depends on the condition of the engine..just ask for questions !! Shipping the engine all over the world is possible :-) PRICE is 4500Euro !!! Please ask for MORE pics or information!! Best regards Lammy
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 15:45:29 pm by Lammynator » Logged
funnycarmike
DKK

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 03:05:02 am »

ATTENTION Drag Racers!! For sale is the originally 2276ccm Typ1 engine ( just engine block ) with nearly 210HP and good for 12,0 sec over the 1/4 mile ( depends on gear box, transmission, tires and weight of the car ) from the "Stage Fright" "Wild Child" Drag Racer built in the early 80s in the USA!! SELLING ALL PARTS SEPERATLY!!The motor got an NEW VW AS41 crankcase with tie rods, geared up for "full flow" oil cooling system and ready for 94er Pistons and 82er crank ( 800EURO)!! A spezial 82er wadgemated Gene Berg crankshaft ist taken, also were used brand new 5,5" Pauter rods for 50mm Mitsubishi rod  bearings crankpins..the crankshaft is hardened, grounded und polished!! (crank shaft+Pauter rods+ lighted flywheel and Kenedy clutch 1600EURO)The 94mm pistons and cylinders by MAHLE are forged, used but in very good condition with valve seat pockets!! The camshaft should be a FK 87 Engle..because the motor is not putting together yet, another camshaft could be used if wanted!! Of course, all bearings would be new!! The cylinder heads are old school ARPM cylinderheads with 44er admission valve and 37,5 mm exhaust valves with Chevy double valve springs  and a compression over 11,5 : 1, for 48er IDAs mashined manifolds are inklusive(800Euro)!! Rockers are made by Scat with ratio of 1,40:1 !!The Motor will be assemled by UDO BECKER, known as a fast, good and extrem excellent Typ1 Motor Tuner!! For 4000Euros you have to complete the engine by yourself!! I would like a 2000ccm Typ1 motor to take in payment but we got to talk about the price, depends on the condition of the engine..just ask for questions !! Shipping the engine all over the world is possible :-) PRICE is 4500Euro !!! Please ask for MORE pics or information!! Best regards Lammy

I realize this is a few years old but I had to chime in . . . . .  The ORIGINAL engine in "Stage Fright" was a 2180 cc  and later changed to a 2110cc.  This was from 1984 untill it was sold in 1988.  During that time I ran a "roller" crankshaft which I bought from a guy named Pete Edmonds.  I broke a rod in '87 at Antelope Valley Raceway (Palmdale) and had to have Roger Crawford repair it.  (rods were pressed on like a motorcycle crank).  The heads might be the originals because I did have Ray and Mitch Evenson from R&R Machine in Napa do the work on them and the valve covers.
funnycarmike
DKK

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 03:08:56 am »

OOPS!!!  I should of hit "reply" instead of Quote . . . . Sorry!
Udo

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 19:22:42 pm »

All the new parts like crank and rods where replaced here in germany . The heads are still the old ones .
But now the engine ended up on the street and i think it will die there.  I assembled everything for the last owner

Udo

Carsten

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 08:31:08 am »

The one you put it together for sold it again to someone else.....That guy again sold the engine... Maybe again to the guy you put the engine together for . Thats what i have in mind ...
Carsten

1969 IRS bug
GetBackOnTrack

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 00:01:32 am »

Will you sell the crank seperately? And in case yes, what is the price?

You need quality machine work done???
Check: gbot.dk
Udo

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 20:12:27 pm »

Those parts are no longer avaliable. the engine was assembled and sold . Nobody know where it is now  Huh

Udo

Carsten

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 10:08:46 am »

Those parts are no longer avaliable. the engine was assembled and sold . Nobody know where it is now  Huh

Udo

"The one you put it together for sold it again to someone else.....That guy again sold the engine... Maybe again to the guy you put the engine together for . Thats what i have in mind ...
Carsten"
Engine was sold from the guy you put it together for to someone ( i know him ) from Austria. He then sold it back to that guy he had it from . So when i am right , it should be the one you put the engine tohether for , who has it now !

Greets , Carsten

1969 IRS bug
Stephan32

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 11:59:33 am »

So,

Knowing it is not the original engine spec price is a bit high for a semi-used not complete drag racing engine...
How much for the complete heads, if still available??

Stephan
Carsten

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2010, 12:41:54 pm »

So,

Knowing it is not the original engine spec price is a bit high for a semi-used not complete drag racing engine...
How much for the complete heads, if still available??

Stephan

SOLD!!!!!!
Read above.....  Wink
Carsten

1969 IRS bug
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: