The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 03:48:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351094 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Cal Look/Drag Racing VW Club, UK
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cal Look/Drag Racing VW Club, UK  (Read 1807 times)
jamiep_jamiep

« on: March 27, 2008, 17:26:40 pm »

Hey guys, I just started a blog for our club, the SAS Renn-Wagens. Have a look, hope you like it! Keep an eye out for updates!

http://sas-renn-wagens.blogspot.com/

Cheers
Jamie

Gaz1

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 22:02:24 pm »

You've been busy with the updates,nice job. Smiley
Prowagen

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 22:51:01 pm »

Great to see another top quality UK club, its the first time I have heard of you guys whats the details/history, where are you based?

Cheers,
Rob.
jamiep_jamiep

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 10:20:06 am »

We've actually been active as the Stoke & Stafford VW Club for a pretty long time, around 8 years, and theres always been one or two 'quick' bugs in our club over the years, although the club has been made up of VW's of all types, shapes and speeds.

More recently quite a few more of the members have started getting serious about the performance aspect of the scene and the decision was made to have a performance oriented club, so the SAS Renn-Wagens were born fairly recently out of the original club.

The club has around 11 current members, but only around 7 of those have cars currently in a race ready state. In fact it may be less than that due to the usual winter tear down & upgrade frenzy!

I'll try to get a few more of the cars on today, and I have a cool video of Poe's bug taken from a Honda Civic that had been chasing him going on today - this was found pretty much by accident on you tube and the reaction of the Civic's occupants is truly hilarious...

Thanks for the positive feedback!

And thanks Gaz! Gaz1 is the owner of the gorgeous blue 67 shown on the blog for those who don't know.

Cheers
Jamie

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: