The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:11:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350680 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6819 Members
Latest Member: Umanisti
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  scared of the dark
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: scared of the dark  (Read 7641 times)
sheep

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 15:05:46 pm »

one day in the summer, I go by my friend's house, pick him up we go around corner of his street, and some guy has brand new white carpet unrolled in the street...  probably 10' x 10' square... too tempting....at 16 yr old

Drove onto it, brought r's way up, dumped clutch, left two jet black "S's" on the carpet...  guy comes running out screaminmg and shaking a hammer at us...  chased us on foot down the street...  poor guy..  Roll Eyes

Jim your an asshole  Cheesy hehehe

What about the time you took Anton's car out for a little test and tune in front of the shop....you weren't trying to intentionally break his tranny were you? Or were you just trying to pull wheelies on the street @ 8,000,000,000 rpm  Grin

The good? old days  Cool

tw

hey I was just trying to show Anton how to drive  Grin
I dont think the vw has anything to do with it.

yeah I think it has to do with the assholes I hung around with

Grin

unless it has wheels,tits or fins I dont care
64 RCR

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 16:37:09 pm »

Well we were on our way to a club meet (SAS Renn-Wagens UK) and I had my mates fiance in the car with me, as my mate requested she take a ride!! An excuse basically so she would let him have a big motor  Wink

Anyway, a week or so later a friend told me that someone had posted a video on youtube of me launching off the lights Huh Huh I was non the wiser and I didint know of anyone who had taken one, because they would have told me!!

So it works out that the ricers who were street racing with me on the way to the meet had posted it!!! It all seemed pretty vaque, but all I remember after, were these two guys pulling up next to me asking what I had in the bug, and whether it had a Porsche engine in it Roll Eyes..... My reply!!!, Oh no its just a tuned Volkswagen engine  Wink Cheesy
Happy days!!

Oh and here is a link to that video....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXCmmJMDgwg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/VXCmmJMDgwg</a>

Enjoy guys, as it still makes me smile now.

Paul
John Rayburn

Der Kleiner Panzers

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 00:34:22 am »

I was driving home from Disneyland in the early eighties some time. I was on the 5 North and got cut off in a huge way by a big charter bus... almost put me into the retaining wall! I drive around and the bus driver is laughing his ass off at me. Little did he know that my Grandma had requested me to bring home a dozen eggs on my way back and they were sitting on the seat next to me. I dove in front of him and slammed on the 356 brakes and made the bus just about stand on it's end. I got half way out of the car ( number 1 lane mind you) and chucked the whole load of eggs on his windshield. I took off and left the bus a mile behind while people were trying to get around him and flipping him off for clogging up traffic! It couldn't have been the little bug clogging things up, he was way down the road!

I also park at Nick's.
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 00:51:32 am »

Excellent story, John! Bet that feckless bus driver never did THAT again. What it is with bus drivers? I've encountered a few rude Long Beach Transit ones around my town over the years, too. Last time one of 'em cut me off and laughed, I pulled up next to him, got out my Nikon D70 camera, took a picture of him, his bus number, and his license plate. The guy's eyes were huge and he drove slower after I sped away. Frickin' moronic pile of fecal matter.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
John Rayburn

Der Kleiner Panzers

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 01:03:45 am »

Awesome Mark! I had a L.B. transit bus cut me off in the traffic circle and put me into the curb in front of Circle Porsche. Thank God it was only Porsche chromies on the car when that happened! In fact, my next visit to Auto House, you set me up with two new wheels, Thank's Mark!!! You"re a pal!

I also park at Nick's.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: