The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:10:39 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  Wanted
| | |-+  transparts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: transparts  (Read 2091 times)
nicolas

« on: July 21, 2008, 15:02:53 pm »

OK

i am looking for a couple off parts to make the trans complete. i have the gearbox and brakes. but what i may need are:

- fulcrum plates (4)
- superdiff (treaded or circlips are both good)
- onepiece rubber booths
- some stronger axles, all types are welcome; long shaft long splines OR short shaft, short splines OR long shaft, short splines.

SPIDERGEARS!!!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 17:56:21 pm by nicolas » Logged
nicolas

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 12:10:38 pm »

found a good basis with plates and satelites in the case; circlips and all were there. now i just need the rest to swap the diff and make this baby work.

nicolas

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 17:55:14 pm »

so i got the diff sorted, but now they are delivered without any spidergears in them...  Angry Angry

so big bummer as i have two diff but with different spiders... so basically i am after a set of spiders, i prefer the ones with 10 tooth over the ones that have 11, but i am open for all suggestions. i also have no idea which are stonger. the 10 tooth look beefier, but other than that i have no clue.

thanks for helping.
LGK

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 00:40:40 am »

Nicolas,

The 10 tooth spidergears are the ones you need.(strongest) but be carefull you're sure this is a correct superdiff for the 10 tooth's gears...there are different ones on the market...good ones and bad ones.If you install the 10 tooth's and they lock up when putting together the 2 halves of the IRS-dif with the satelites+spidergears,then you are in trouble...

Regards Steve

Btw; always take 4 brand news spidergears when installing a superdiff !!!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: