The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 08:50:04 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351094 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  One for Ratto
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: One for Ratto  (Read 1678 times)
SOB/RFH

Have fun!!

« on: July 25, 2008, 09:21:51 am »

First, I do want to remain anonyms, as what I am about to tell contains information that might effect my life as well as others.

Yesterday I went out for a short run around town. Looking at the ricers with there Pokemon cars parked and "finding it not worth the money of gas to even stop", I went on.......A few blocks down I have this friend who was adjusting his bike in his garage. This guy is a policeman. Yes the real Cop. He takes care of our town and has only one weak point; he loves the thrill of speed. So we chat and he goes in to the garage because he had some old catalogues with VW parts from his youth that he had saved for me. I grab the bookwork and thank him. So I ask him: "You want a ride?" and we both hop in to my car. He claims that he is impressed by how well the car performed in traffic and it has a good idle and all. He very well knows what this car is and he knows what kind of activities that I had performed in the past, so we drive along and chat......We sort of end up in the industrial area....I ask if he has his badge on or not to night........"No badge tonight" he says and I stop the car at the end of a long straight......Pick up the revs and dumps the clutch, car goes a little sideways and pulls the front end high, I speedshift to second and just let it rip until third............."Wow" my friend says....never thought you could pull away as hard as that in second gear in a car, first is usually ok, but second"........we then calmly cruise back to his garage and we chat for a little while....Then the son pops up, so, to make a short story long, I took a turn with them both, just accelerating from 4000 and up in first to third........Kid was screaming and his dad was proud!!! "This is a real fast car" He explains.......So a while later while I cruised on my way home I see this police car hovering around the industrial park as I left, probably looking for elements making noise and speed ......My friend the Police has done this in the past, looking for us the punks, racing at that spot, but only once got me on what I was doing.............There are good side of life, they only need to be enjoyed!! Happiness is a Hot VW!!
wolfswest

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 10:25:36 am »

hahaa,  Grin  I know what that kid will be and drive in the future...

JPS NACIONAL kameraderie - HDB Syndicate.
ian c

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 00:12:24 am »

Yesterday I went out for a short run around town. Looking at the ricers with there Pokemon cars parked and "finding it not worth the money of gas to even stop",

i dont know about you , but where i live you learn a lot by looking at what others are doing to there cars ...

....I ask if he has his badge on or not to night........"No badge tonight" he says and I stop the car at the end of a long straight......Pick up the revs and dumps the clutch, car goes a little sideways and pulls the front end high, I speedshift to second and just let it rip until third............."Wow" my friend says....

LMAO !!! excellent !!!

i spent half my money on beer , cars , and women .

the other half , i just wasted .

(o\ ! /o)
danny gabbard

gabfab

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 00:13:21 am »

now that's a good story!

A poor craftsman, Blame's it on poor tools.  GAB-FAB shop # 775 246-3069
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: