The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 16:19:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350874 Posts in 28608 Topics by 6828 Members
Latest Member: GSW Racing
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  well we might as well drag Brinton's car into this mess too.....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: well we might as well drag Brinton's car into this mess too.....  (Read 18015 times)
markvo

« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2010, 22:11:08 pm »

Good times, I remember when Greg drove his black to my house on July 4th and a very large sky rocket hit the front fender and put a big chip in the paint the size of a golf ball! Greg one time picked up a cracked crank at Proformance and we were dropping it and he grabs the crack smacks into the curb and it breaks in Half! Any play walleyball any more? I think I have video of Jeff Denham wheelie at Az.
sofaking

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2010, 03:23:29 am »

ON THE SKINS!!!! And the ladies go wild!!! what can't he do?!

NAO

« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2010, 12:24:18 pm »

Ex-Greg's S/S run now in Japanese PRA S/S class and still has that Pink front shocks!! Grin
                            Nao, why don't you tell about the time Greg took you for the 8000 rpm blast down Orangethorpe, and got a talking to from The Fullerton Police?
Grin Oh...I can tell you this!! Fullerton Police know the smell of VP racing fuel!! "What is this smell?? Running the street with race fuel?" "......Yes.Sir...." Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: