The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 01:09:31 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350804 Posts in 28595 Topics by 6825 Members
Latest Member: vertvolks
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Why Men Do Not Write Advice Columns
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why Men Do Not Write Advice Columns  (Read 2065 times)
benssp

www.callookvw.com

« on: December 11, 2008, 18:40:02 pm »

Dear Ted,

I hope you can help me here.  The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual.  I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt.  I walked back home to get my husband's help.  When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes.  He was in the bedroom with a neighbour lady making mad passionate love to her.

I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years.  When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he went into the back yard and heard a lady scream, had come to her rescue but found her unconscious.  He'd carried the woman back to our house, laid her in bed, and began CPR.  When she awoke she immediately began thanking him and kissing him and he was attempting to break free when I came back.  But when I asked him why neither of them had any clothes on, he broke down and admitted that he'd been having an affair for the past six months.  I told him to stop or I would leave him.  He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless.  I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant.  I don't feel I can get through to him anymore.  Can you please help?

Sincerely, Susie Fox

Dear Susie,

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the clips holding the vacuum lines onto the inlet manifold for air leaks.  If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburettor float chamber.  I hope this helps.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

www.vwheritage.com  My Job
www.bernardnewbury.co.uk My Team
any work related enquiries to ben@vwheritage.com PM's about work will not be answered Cheesy

Bitburg Motor Boat Club Founder Member

YMCA
Pas

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 20:34:55 pm »

Grin Grin Grin Sounds more like a dodgy auto-choke to me. Grin Grin Grin

You stay classy, Cal-look Lounge.
tikimadness

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 21:47:22 pm »

women allways wine about those little things and forget about  the flowers you bought the other day Grin

Michael

member of team YAC ; the guys who write history.

GASSER GARAGE  a few friends creating history.

NIDGAFWYT
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: