The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 16:26:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350680 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6819 Members
Latest Member: Umanisti
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  We've got some great discussions going! How about Period Car of the Week?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: We've got some great discussions going! How about Period Car of the Week?  (Read 1641 times)
Jim Ratto

« on: March 12, 2009, 19:01:15 pm »

With Sarge here, and his buddy John Lazenby, among many other guys from the "old guard", plus the Historian Keith Seume, and the "archivist" Fabian....  why not post "Car from the Golden Age" of the week? With guys posting here that were there, I think we could all get a real kick out of some good discussions about the cars from yesteryear.

What do you guys think? Sarge? John? You guys down?

If so let's talk about Whit Haydon's "Vicks Blue" DKP car to start the thread....

johnl

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 19:18:19 pm »

With Sarge here, and his buddy John Lazenby, among many other guys from the "old guard", plus the Historian Keith Seume, and the "archivist" Fabian....  why not post "Car from the Golden Age" of the week? With guys posting here that were there, I think we could all get a real kick out of some good discussions about the cars from yesteryear.

What do you guys think? Sarge? John? You guys down?  Works for me  Grin

If so let's talk about Whit Haydon's "Vicks Blue" DKP car to start the thread....   I think your backwards.  Doug's car was blue euro '66 or '67.  I remember this because it had front disc brakes and 4 lugs.   Whit's was a dark brown small window.

John

Volkswagens Limited, Der Kleiner Panzers Founder Member
Celebrating 60 years of Volkswagens in my life 1963-2023

Life is a learning experience and then you die but when you do you've lived a good life if you contributed to your fellow man.
Jim Ratto

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 19:20:47 pm »

alright alright....  Grin Cheesy

Go for it John!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: