The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:58:10 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350686 Posts in 28576 Topics by 6820 Members
Latest Member: chicochemxli
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Pure racing
| | |-+  SHIFTER Berg vs. CSP vs Scat drag fast etc
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: SHIFTER Berg vs. CSP vs Scat drag fast etc  (Read 17033 times)
Fasterbrit

OFF#23 - The Fastest Outlaw in the West!

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2009, 20:03:59 pm »

Hello

All torque, when you mention GWD shifter you mean the cae racing aluminum one? because if this is the case I think that probably something is not in top shape with the whole system as just yesterday I installed one on our race car, big problems adjusting it until I changed the joint back to the shifting rod and make it as rigid as possible, amazing result, no left and right play more than the front back, I had also to limit! with the allen screws the movement left- right as was of no use, just my opinion
By the way, has anyone any info on this shifter?
www.bug-tech.de, a guy on a greek forum discovered it and was hoping that some has some info on them..

Friendly

Dimitrios

Hey, thanks for the tip. I will check out the joint on the customer's car to see whether it is worn. The shifter is the aluminium race one and is a superb piece of engineering.

9.563 @ 146.25 mph Cal Look Drag Day, Santa Pod, April 2011
OFF#23 OUTLAW FLAT FOUR www.outlawflatfour.com
www.air-kraft.com
www.marcomansiperformance.com
dave greiner

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2009, 22:24:12 pm »

I have sold several of the new Bugpack shifters. They work as nice as ANY of the others on the market. they might not have the "kool" factor as the Berg but the price is great!
Dominick Luppino

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2009, 01:28:28 am »

I have sold several of the new Bugpack shifters. They work as nice as ANY of the others on the market. they might not have the "kool" factor as the Berg but the price is great!

Thanks Dave!
Bryan67

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2009, 01:57:29 am »

Apparently Bugpack is coming out with a Bus shifter too. Don`t know when though.

If you`re going to do something, do it right.
Nick

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2009, 23:24:52 pm »

By the way, has anyone any info on this shifter?
www.bug-tech.de, a guy on a greek forum discovered it and was hoping that some has some info on them..

Hi Dimitrios,

yes i have some information bout the Bug-Tech Shifter. I've been using it for about 2 years now in my everydaycar. The installation was very easy, you could say "Plug'n Play".
Didn't have to adjust it or sth. Never had any Problems. At first, you have to get used to the shift feeling, but just after a day I started loving it Grin
Friendly,
Nick

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: