The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 22:06:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350680 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6819 Members
Latest Member: Umanisti
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Confessions of the Heart
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Confessions of the Heart  (Read 7192 times)
Jim Ratto

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2009, 21:21:43 pm »

Jay Leno's measure is basically if a woman will watch the Le Mans film marry her.  Cheesy

if only.....
ESH

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2009, 22:27:34 pm »

... if only ...

I think something like the first 18 minutes are without any dialogue at all! It's a big ask for sure.  Shocked

I normally put it on on Valentines Day.  Grin
Luftkraft

You know Gil Gonzales?

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2009, 08:26:08 am »

haha good one. same thing for Two Lane Blacktop. "...hey, why there's hardly any dialoge in the whole movie..?" "– um well, should there be any? I mean, they're driving!"

LUFTKRAFT Hopped-Up Vee Dubs since 1998
LOWTECH Traditional Hot Rods and Customs Online

...because stock sucks.
LuftsickTero

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2009, 09:25:38 am »

Jay Leno's measure is basically if a woman will watch the Le Mans film marry her.  Cheesy
if only.....

My missus lasted only the drive with 911 in the French countryside in the beginning of Le Mans Cheesy but it's okay, I don't do very good on Gray's Anatomy nor ER neither..

Anyway she considers Volkswagens as "harmless" and lets me have my fun with my hobby Smiley

| Cal&Resto | Publishing own mediocre Cal Look photos since 1995 in interwebs.
youngnstudly

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2009, 17:20:49 pm »

haha good one. same thing for Two Lane Blacktop. "...hey, why there's hardly any dialoge in the whole movie..?" "– um well, should there be any? I mean, they're driving!"

"SHUT UP!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME MISS THE MOVIE!!!!"  Grin

I feel blessed to say I don't have a wife...or girlfriend. I keep hearing all these stories from friends about how their wive's complain and gripe about their hobbies. The funny part is, I always tell them at the wedding "Don't be nerveous about your wedding-It's the divorce that's gonna screw you!" Wink  I think a few buddies have realized that too...

There may be rocks, there may be chips, but one things for sure...I drive this bitch!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: