The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 23:06:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Scandinavian Cal-look Classic (the event)
| | |-+  scc by plane
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: scc by plane  (Read 4299 times)
wolfswest

« on: March 31, 2009, 13:29:09 pm »

Maybe this is already mentioned in another topic, if so, shoot me...  Cheesy

I want to come to SCC this year but I have my doubts doing it by car, so I could do it by plane.  I looked on mappy.com and the trip from oslo to gardermoen is 50km...  Can I rent a cab of go by bus or could a lounger help me out...?  + can I book a hotel for one night in the neighbourhood so I can stay 1 day extra....  Can the SCC crew provide me some details?  many thx!

Dem

JPS NACIONAL kameraderie - HDB Syndicate.
BeetleBug

Snabba grabben...

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 13:37:59 pm »

Maybe this is already mentioned in another topic, if so, shoot me...  Cheesy

I want to come to SCC this year but I have my doubts doing it by car, so I could do it by plane.  I looked on mappy.com and the trip from oslo to gardermoen is 50km...  Can I rent a cab of go by bus or could a lounger help me out...?  + can I book a hotel for one night in the neighbourhood so I can stay 1 day extra....  Can the SCC crew provide me some details?  many thx!

Dem

Hi Dem, it is nice to read that you`re thinking about visiting SCC 2009.

I will solve this very easy for you; SCC 2009 will have a taxi service like we did last year, pick you up at the airport and shuttle you to the strip and to the hotel if you want. Only thing you need to take care of is getting to Oslo airport (which is not 50km from SCC - more like 500 meters but you`re not allowed to walk over the runway) and then call me. There will be more info about this service on www.sccevent.com

See you here!!

Best rgs
BeetleBug aka Kalle

10.41 - 100ci - 1641ccm - 400hp
wolfswest

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 14:27:40 pm »

Kalle,

I hope the shuttle service is aircooled?  Or else I will refuse it.  Grin

No, just kidding!  This service you guys supply rock!  I will pb you for more info and the phonenumber etc...  Hope I can find other (belgian) loungers to catch a plane together.  My sister in law works in a travel agency so she is already looking for cheap flights etc...

I hope it's gonna be a blast!!!

Dem

JPS NACIONAL kameraderie - HDB Syndicate.
BeetleBug

Snabba grabben...

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 14:59:28 pm »

Aircooled - we will do our best.
A blast - guaranteed!

I`m looking forward to your PM and I hope you will be able to find someone that will join you on your trip to SCC 2009.

WELCOME!

Best rgs
Kalle

Kalle,

I hope the shuttle service is aircooled?  Or else I will refuse it.  Grin

No, just kidding!  This service you guys supply rock!  I will pb you for more info and the phonenumber etc...  Hope I can find other (belgian) loungers to catch a plane together.  My sister in law works in a travel agency so she is already looking for cheap flights etc...

I hope it's gonna be a blast!!!

Dem

10.41 - 100ci - 1641ccm - 400hp
ESH

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 09:00:58 am »

... I hope the shuttle service is aircooled?  ...

The service is beercooled. At first very almost as good, after a while maybe better.  Cheesy
nicolas

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 09:53:49 am »

quick question, is there a possibility to have someone who can bring me from the SCC site to the airport on monday? i am not sure if this is possible, if not i have to look at different options to get to the airport, or differet times...

EspenX

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 20:36:42 pm »

+ can I book a hotel for one night in the neighbourhood so I can stay 1 day extra.... 

There are no other place in Norway with more hotels per square meter than around the race track Smiley I've plotted five of them in on this map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&vps=1&jsv=160h&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=102429908225998748575.00046c60286dc137248f1

Quality Airport hotel is the official hotel, more info: http://cal-look.no/lounge/index.php/topic,8603.0.html

Nicolas, the SCC is right next to the airport, I recommend a taxi. You can pre-order one or just make a call on monday and have one within 5-10 minutes.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: