The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 04:42:26 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351099 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Classic Early Volksworlds: Issues 2 - 16
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Classic Early Volksworlds: Issues 2 - 16  (Read 1685 times)
smull

« on: April 19, 2009, 21:08:37 pm »

As the title really; I have issues 2 - 16 (1988 - 1989) of the early Volksworlds for sale. These are great mags with some landmark cars featured within their pages and a great thing for a Vw fan to own. I am short on pennies so I am offering them here.
Condition wise overall is very good and whilst there is some slight yellowing to the whites of the pages they are perfectly readable and presentable but for your piece of mind I have gone into condition detail for each one below. Don't forget these mags are now 21 years old!!

Pictures

Condition of Mags

Issue 2 Featuring Ritchie's Rad Ghia. This magazine has a slightly torn cover but it is still attached and overall condition is fair - good.

Issue 3 Slightly worn but good condition.

Issue 4 This magazine is ripped on the spine and although the cover is there it has become detached from the rest of the mag. The rest of the mag is good though and overall it is in good nick.

Issue 5 Slightly torn cover but in good condition.

Issue 6 This mag is in good/excellent condition.

Issue 7 My favourite Volksworld EVAR featuring legendary drag bugs Moody and Mr.Beetle. Condition of this mag is good.

Issues 8 - 16 Aside from the yellowing of the page whites mentioned at the start relating to all the mags (and I'm being picky mentioning this!) the condition of the final mags can be described as excellent.

Price
I really should ebay these as they are great collectors items but I know I must state a price to conform to forum rules so for these 15 pieces of Vw history I am looking for.....

£80 + Post and as I recently noticed an Issue 2 only for sale at £10 I think this is reasonable. I'm going to Big Bang and can deliver there if you pay first (at least a deposit) or I can get a price for posting (courier or recorded delivery only).

Cheers,
Andy
Cheesy

P.s. I also have a complete set of 1990, 1991 and 1992 Volksworld mags for sale but it'll take me a while to go through them and write a description. However, if you're interested you can PM me.

A person is clever but people are stupid.
smull

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 08:49:52 am »

Reduced to £60 o.n.o. Also now on ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250410955712

Will be at Big Bang Friday too Wink
Andy

smull

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 11:54:02 am »

Up to £26 with less than a day to go. Quite a few watchers and interested peeps. Happy bidding.
Andy
 Cheesy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: