Where did the Rossi come from??

<< < (2/8) > >>

Shubee2 (DSK):
ROSSI  Headlights came out in 1982 they were made in Italy an were an accessory for 66 and older VW's they were never made for any car market Auto Haus,Johnnys,Car Custom, and others all Sold them they came out after Lucas Lights and they were using the light under the the headlight as a running light or turn signal I use to Sell them when I worked at Barrett Ent. Personally I Think They are Ugly but we used to sell a lot of them they were all plastic with a chrome ring....

Bryan67:
The early Rossi`s were metal then plastic later. I don`t like them either even yhough I did buy some back in 84. Tastes change.

Jon:
We never got this confirmed, anyone out there than can confirm what our late good friend Gary said?

johnl:
Quote from: Shubee2 (DSK) on January 12, 2007, 05:24:05 am

ROSSI  Headlights came out in 1982 they were made in Italy an were an accessory for 66 and older VW's they were never made for any car market Auto Haus,Johnnys,Car Custom, and others all Sold them they came out after Lucas Lights and they were using the light under the the headlight as a running light or turn signal I use to Sell them when I worked at Barrett Ent. Personally I Think They are Ugly but we used to sell a lot of them they were all plastic with a chrome ring....

I know that Shubee is not here to defend his comments but I remember Auto Haus selling these back in the early 1970's.  As I recall they were plastic housings.

thehanz DVK:
i have a set in the garage, don't no why exactly so don't ask... ::)

the rossi's i have are metal...the later versions are plastic

the way they did make them i can't confirm however

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page