The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 01:12:46 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350804 Posts in 28595 Topics by 6825 Members
Latest Member: vertvolks
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Who ate all the pies
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Who ate all the pies  (Read 8301 times)
Neil Davies

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2009, 15:52:35 pm »

worlds best pie is a Scotch pie with baked beans on

can't beat that IMO

May get some for tonights tea thinking about it  Grin

Oh yes! My girlfriend thought I was mental when I said that they needed beans! Grin

2007cc, 48IDFs, street car. 14.45@93 on pump fuel, treads, muffler and fanbelt. October 2017!
gyles

I'm too old for this shit.

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2009, 15:57:17 pm »

And by the way, if you ever want to trade jobs Wink I know farming can be viewed through rose tinted glasses, but its my dream job....

Hmm, Farming... it's an ideal way to tie up all your cash in assets you only need to use once or twice a year and land that everyone else seems to have an opinion on how you should farm.  You get free time at all the wrong times, like when all your family and friends are at work, the long dark winter evenings or when the tourist destinations are closed.  You get to do some of the worst jobs in the world, like shovelling shit, sweeping dusty grain stores or having your arm up a cows arse.  You get up early, go to bed late, have an overdraft bigger than the QE2 and smell like a pigs crotch.  But would I do anything different.... Undecided Huh  That would depend on what career you have to swap me with Wink

Anyway, back on topic.... I have just remembered years ago eating a pie which was a thick crust, really pink looking cured pork and an egg in the middle.  Cold!  It was lovely, but can I remember what it was called Huh

F.W.R.

ET 12.5s on road treads, 12.4s on slicks @ 109.95mph.  Shakey, 29/05/11
jamiep_jamiep

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2009, 16:32:12 pm »

An Egg & Pork pie?

Cheesy

Some people pay good money to shove their hands up arses, so try to think of the positives... hahaha....

Neil Davies

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2009, 20:10:25 pm »

Anyway, back on topic.... I have just remembered years ago eating a pie which was a thick crust, really pink looking cured pork and an egg in the middle.  Cold!  It was lovely, but can I remember what it was called Huh

Gala Pie - like a pork pie with an egg in the middle. Usualy bigger, square or rectangular, served in slices rather than wedges. I'll get me coat... Roll Eyes Smiley

2007cc, 48IDFs, street car. 14.45@93 on pump fuel, treads, muffler and fanbelt. October 2017!
gyles

I'm too old for this shit.

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2009, 07:11:08 am »

GALA PIE! Cheesy

That's it.  Star pie that one.  I'll get me coat too.  Off to Sainsburys right now...

F.W.R.

ET 12.5s on road treads, 12.4s on slicks @ 109.95mph.  Shakey, 29/05/11
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: