The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 15:12:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350646 Posts in 28563 Topics by 6811 Members
Latest Member: Bren
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Hey Keith Seume....Who is making the Spanish FUCHS and carries them?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hey Keith Seume....Who is making the Spanish FUCHS and carries them?  (Read 1694 times)
rick m

Driving Hot VWs for 44 Years Strong!

« on: February 09, 2008, 22:16:00 pm »

Keith,

I remember you posting some information about Spanish made FUCHS but I could not find a US Distributor. Have you seen the wheels? What is the quality like and the weight?  I'm considering some with the traditional look like you had on your old Keith Goss chop top.  Would love to hear from you.

Rick Mortensen

Rick Mortensen
Driving Hot VWs since 1970
outlaw

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 12:03:44 pm »

Copy of my post from Feb, they told me who the U.S dealer was but I´ve forgotten.........you could contact them direct and ask.

I´ve just called Braid direct, I live about an hour away from their factory in Barclelona.
They said they are selling through 3 outlets, 1 here in Spain one in the U.S and another in the UK.

They don´t have the wheels featured on their on their own web site (which is a bit nasty to be honest) but say they are producing and the 3 outlets all have stock and are selling.

The UK outlet is Design911 Porsche centre
http://www.design911.co.uk/index.htm?Region=France

Braid are very well known here and produce top quality products.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: