The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 14:33:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350687 Posts in 28576 Topics by 6822 Members
Latest Member: tpb_karl
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Please tell me I don't look this stupid
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Please tell me I don't look this stupid  (Read 1562 times)
Fiatdude

« on: August 04, 2009, 04:20:08 am »

They are still at it

I am interested in purchasing your Fiat 600.Pls let me know the present condition and any other necessary information.Payment will be via wire transfer but I will want my agent to come to your location to inspect the vehicle before I make full payment.What I intend to do is send you money orders in the amount of $4,000.When you receive it,deduct $1,500 for commitment fees and have the rest sent to my agent,so that he can come to your location for the inspection and once he approves of the vehicle,full payment will be wired into any account you provide.Let me know if this can be done,so that we can proceed with the transaction.

Fiat -- GONE
Ovalholio -- GONE
Ghia -- -- It's going

Get lost for an evening or two -- http://selvedgeyard.com/

Remember, as you travel the highway of life,
For every mile of road, there is 2 miles of ditch
Speed-Randy

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 04:32:08 am »

sounds like a reasonable offer, i think you should take them up on it Wink

Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 04:57:30 am »

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I remember the first time I posted something for sale on Craigslist. It was a pair of European spec. headlights from my '87 Volvo wagon. I got one of those feckless letters 'cause I had my e-mail address in the ad. BIG mistake. But I ended up having fun with that genius, though. After several e-mails back and forth, he/she/it was convinced that I worked for the government and freaked out.

They wanted me to provide all of my personal information, like address, bank account numbers, phone numbers, etc. Then, have one of their "runners" meet me on some island (I Googled the address that didn't exist. HAHA!!), somewhere. Totally hilarious. I can't believe people are that brainless, lurking on sites to actually attempt this stuff.

Just another epic fail in the shallow end of the gene pool, I suppose.

Grin

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: