The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 29, 2024, 15:04:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350869 Posts in 28606 Topics by 6827 Members
Latest Member: bmwjaguare5
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  DKP DRAG DAYS
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DKP DRAG DAYS  (Read 1213 times)
deano

« on: December 11, 2009, 04:51:53 am »

Thanks to Paul Schley, I have some copies of older DKP flyers from the good old days at Carlsbad... From what I have, Drag Drag #3 was on September 7, 1969. Drag Day #4 was on February 22, 1970. The fifth one (although the flyer says Sixth!), was on August 2, 1970. The real sixth one was held on  February 29, 1971. What I need to find out is when the first two Drag Days were held...

The one flyer says; "We'll bring you the likes of... Dirty Dave, the Inch Pincher, the Iguana, Dean Lowry, the Schley Bros, Volkspower, Rich Bays, Don Burns, Dune Buggy Supply, Ugly Bug, Stutt Bee, Underdog, Hugh Kelly, Empi Drag and Howard Muse. "
Another one says; Deano Dyno-Soars, Schley Bros, Inch Pincher, Stutt Bee, Dave from Renfree, Under Dog, Carmen Gorilla, Rich Bays, Commonwealth Motors, Iguana, World's Fastest Forumla Vee, Empi Dragster, Blue Max "Volkswagen", Whitfield Automotive....
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 04:57:07 am by deano » Logged

Hot VWs Magazine Window Washer
Anglia Obsolete Guru
'67 Heaven
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: