The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 17:17:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350874 Posts in 28608 Topics by 6828 Members
Latest Member: GSW Racing
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Looking to contact"Low Down Buggers" car club
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking to contact"Low Down Buggers" car club  (Read 1435 times)
vwrevisit-ed

« on: June 23, 2010, 20:38:05 pm »

I am trying to contact anyone affiliated with Low Down Buggers and Low down n dirty Dubs if possible. Can you guys help me out? Thanks, Ed 760-420-8540
vwrevisit-ed

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 21:28:02 pm »

Maybe I should have explained the reasoning for the need to contact. I am a 40 year old dubber. I have owned 2- 1969 bugs and since those have moved to water-pumpers. My VW love started in 1986 with my first car being one of those 69s. Then decided that a heater and a few more luxuries could come in handy and accidentally ended with my first water, a 1985 vw gti. Since then I have owned a total of 17 vws. I love vws. I still attend most of the SoCal car shows both air and water cooled. Recently recvd 1st place watercooled at Bug-In 35 for my 1992 VW Jetta GLI with a VR6 swapped drive-line. I have been in car clubs through-out the years and am an active volunteer in coordinating of large current water shows. Anyway, to make a long story a little shorter, I have been considering starting another group and already have other enthusiasts waiting for me to do so. This has been the plan for the last 2 years! What a LAGGER! It is now the time to do so and I would like the consent of these 2 groups to allow us to start a club here in socal called "Low Down Dubs" but mostly running off the logo "LOW DOWN" only. Please remember that this group will have some older Dubbers in it that may currently still own air-cooled cars as well and will stay true to the "love for the v-dub" mentality in all ways. Thank You! Ed. San Diego, California. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: