The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:32:43 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350686 Posts in 28576 Topics by 6820 Members
Latest Member: chicochemxli
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  1967 European 1500 Bug For Sale, Original Paint, RUST FREE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1967 European 1500 Bug For Sale, Original Paint, RUST FREE  (Read 2374 times)
1967kombi

« on: October 08, 2010, 18:33:27 pm »

I reluctantly have this Beetle for sale.  It was imported from Northern Sweden and is all original and rust free (see inner wing pictures!)  Has original beige running board mats and original white wing/fender beading.
It is factory lotus white with india red interior.  Has a working eberspacher.  New MOT, original engine.  New front calipers and hoses.  Working FM radio.  Car is factory 12 volt with sloping headlamps (maybe Swedish only spec?)  Reluctant sale, need the cash, so No part ex I'm afraid.  Car is in Southsea, Hampshire, UK.
Cleaning it up the longer I have it, started stripping underseal and polishing inner wings.  Car has a few dents and signs of wear, one small patch on battery area of floorpan, but body never welded.  Has had mirror holes drilled on doors, but again I will weld up the holes and blend in the paint if I get chance.  Had albert mirrors on front quarter panels (removed before I got it) so trims have been cut down, but easy to rectify.  Also drivers door pocket was missing.  I have located a black one, just needs colour matched.
This would be a perfect low budget cruiser - lower the front and a set of Fuchs/gas burners/cosmics or similar would see it done and looking cool.
£3750.00

Mark
07949 003326
Link to more pics:
http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk196/patina68/67%201500%20Beetle/
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: