The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 16:05:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350869 Posts in 28606 Topics by 6828 Members
Latest Member: GSW Racing
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Help in Greece.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help in Greece.  (Read 2792 times)
69Stu

« on: October 25, 2010, 13:04:02 pm »

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I need some help from someone in Greece, or some one who speaks Greek.

Two months ago I placed an order for a DTA S60 ECU wiring loom from Racenet in Greece.http://www.racenet.gr/dta-s60-pro-harness/
They have been paid for the goods but the order has not been completed.
They have not replied to several e-mails and they are not answering their phone.
When I phone I get an autometed message, but I cannot tell if it is an answer phone or if the number is no longer valid.

I would be very gratefull if someone could phone them and clear this point up for me.

Thank you.
Lids

show me the chedder

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 13:08:43 pm »

how did you pay for it?  If you paid via your credit card file a claim with them.

If there's enough horse shit around, there must be a pony!
Buy your ciderberry here.

http://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/
69Stu

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 13:16:16 pm »

how did you pay for it?  If you paid via your credit card file a claim with them.

I paid using paypal, and I think you only have 45 days to make a claim. Didn't realise this until last night.
JIMP

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 13:35:25 pm »

Hello 69stu

just now I saw your post, I'm willing to help you but you have to send me some proof of your paypal transaction, after their phone nrs they are located in Athens, I don't know who is he in person but I think it will be easy to find out from my dragster mates and engineers located in Athens, as soon as you send me the mail with your payment proof and some details I can call them to see what's happening, please send to info@spracing.gr

Friendly

Dimitrios
Lids

show me the chedder

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 14:55:09 pm »

I paid using paypal, and I think you only have 45 days to make a claim. Didn't realise this until last night.

If you used your credit card to make the payment to paypal, you should still be able to claim.

If there's enough horse shit around, there must be a pony!
Buy your ciderberry here.

http://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/
69Stu

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 19:17:42 pm »

Jimp,

You have mail.

Thank you
71CALRIPPER

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 07:33:31 am »

Hello 69stu

just now I saw your post, I'm willing to help you but you have to send me some proof of your paypal transaction, after their phone nrs they are located in Athens, I don't know who is he in person but I think it will be easy to find out from my dragster mates and engineers located in Athens, as soon as you send me the mail with your payment proof and some details I can call them to see what's happening, please send to info@spracing.gr

Friendly

Dimitrios

Thats what you call a decent bloke !!

Nice work cal look lounge !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: