The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:59:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  The Cal Look Lounge WELCOMES Keith Goss ...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: The Cal Look Lounge WELCOMES Keith Goss ...  (Read 22383 times)
TexasTom

12.58@106, 7.89@89 Texas Motorplex 10/18/09

« on: April 16, 2011, 20:55:39 pm »

Once again, WELCOME aboard Keith.
It's great to have another legend and trend setter of the Look we all love, in our midst ... just wanted to make it official.
Now ... lets here some STORIES! LOL  Wink

I also got to meet you briefly at the DKP reunion last year, it was a pleasure.
TxT
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 21:17:28 pm by TexasTom » Logged

Work, work, WORK!

Modesty accepted here ...
speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 21:09:08 pm »

oh no another keith  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes pffff....................no just kidding keith  , welcome aboard too and enjoy the lounge as we enjoy it

greeting from belgium

fabs

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
Geoff P DVKK

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 21:13:56 pm »

Welcome to the insanity!
Fastbrit

Keep smiling...

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 21:26:21 pm »

Cheesy

Der Kleiner Panzers VW Club    
12.56sec street-driven Cal Looker in 1995
9.87sec No Mercy race car in 1994
Seems like a lifetime ago...
Nico86

Turnip engine.

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 21:51:11 pm »

Welcome!

Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 21:51:20 pm »

Welcome to The Lounge, Mr. Goss.

Say, Fastbrit... where's the cheap American crappy beer in that photo? Shouldn't the gentleman on the right be holding something as such?

Grin

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 01:17:36 am »

Welcome Keith !
Hope to see you at the Bug-In !
:-)
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 02:15:19 am »

Hi Keith

Glad you could join us!

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
rick m

Driving Hot VWs for 44 Years Strong!

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 07:43:20 am »

Texas Tom,

You were at the DKP re-union? I was there too.  How did I miss meeting you?

Rick M

Rick Mortensen
Driving Hot VWs since 1970
Sarge

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 14:17:04 pm »

Wink Cool

DKP III
Russell

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 17:06:47 pm »

Arnie...... One of the nicest guys I've ever met..... Reminds me to contact him, thanks Sarge.

Best Regards

Russell
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 18:34:42 pm »

welcome to the lounge Mr Goss  Smiley

You either "Get It" or you don't......
dyno don
DKK

DGVA DZK (old school 70's)

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 22:33:20 pm »

Greetings Keith...and welcome to the lounge.  with respect,your pal... Dyno don
ugly duckling

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 03:04:54 am »

HI Keith Welcome. hey that School yard looks Familiar Keith n i had a lot of fun in that yard were my bi wing model would Buzz neighbors houses Cheesy good times. Good to see ya buddy .  UD .

ugly duckling

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 03:22:46 am »

also those Palm trees in the far distence on the deck lid side was my grate grand parents house were i had bulit a few of my hotrods in the back yard. nothing like keith built by far. if i had only know him back then he whould have been a great roll model for me. he still was he was the one that kick me in the butt to open my own shop 22yrs ago . thanks Keith .

So.Cal.Life

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 03:42:46 am »

Texas Tom ,we did not get to talk enough when we met at Nicks, I had not been to a VW event in so long ,was a whirlwind atmosphere for me trying to recognize faces from years ago was just blowing me away . Very nice of you to make this thread for me ,THANK YOU , hope to spend more time talking next time. Again thanks, as my typing & computer skills improve ",I hope soon"we will communicate more.    PS Tom , if you are really going to,"OFF" the interior in your car at least give yourself a reason - example ,sit in your car with two six packs, roll up your windows,shake 1 six pack furiously open ASAP ,sit back,drink 2nd six pack and appriciate what youve done!!!!!!           We will talk again ,  THANKS AGAIN             KEITH GOSS
Frenchy Dehoux

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 04:06:46 am »

Hi Keith how are you doing. Hope to see you at the Bug In in a few weeks.

Frenchy ( Doc Detail )

Doctor Detail ( Retired )
So.Cal.Life

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 05:24:37 am »

Greetings Keith...and welcome to the lounge.  with respect,your pal... Dyno don
   Hi Don , I have a question for ya ,If you hit me in the arm will I hit ya back ? Remember all antics ,Yellow basket ,the catchup trick? Thanks for the welcome. Hope you are doing well ,you sick puppy.     KEITH GOSS
DKK Ted
DKK

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2011, 05:25:15 am »

Welcome to the Lounge Mr. Goss.

Ted

VW Classic 2012
So.Cal.Life

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2011, 06:03:22 am »

Hi Keith how are you doing. Hope to see you at the Bug In in a few weeks.

Frenchy ( Doc Detail )   Frenchy sorry you missed Bug In last year,if I remember you had a family issue ,hope everything is going well . Bug In is up in the air for me at this point ,I saw your Pass time episode ,Ken on the show couldnt be a VW hater could he?  Well ,I liked seeing you and your son ,really made me smile.Would love someday to see your collection of car stuff. Its been a long time , I hope to see you.                                                                               KEITH GOSS
So.Cal.Life

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2011, 07:44:40 am »

Sorry for screwing the responce to Frenchy , dont know what I did wrong ,but I feel like playing laptop frisbee ,DEEP BREATH ,_-_-_-_-_- OK continue                        UD , thank you for the cyber greeting . JEFF on a personal level , THANK YOU for your TRUE  FRIENDSHIP ,for those of you who dont know him ,well its its your loss , if youve never done buisiness with him ,again your loss , JEFF thank you for your HONESTY your sence of FAIRNESS and ETHICS & LOYALTY and OUTSIDE THE BOX ability to think it then do it.          I AM PROUD TO KNOW YOU ,YOURE ONE OF MY FEW TRUE FRIENDS      KEITH GOSS         
So.Cal.Life

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 10:11:37 am »

KS , after the satanic things I said ?? I suspect your offer is a ploy to con me to a far away land, with offers of a fancyfree fun & goodtimes ,only to wakeup in a drug induced state, in a euro dungeon , sore in all my naughty places ,And you, big smile , holding implements of kink & gratification. NO!!! I dont want to live with DYNOs kind of eternal shame, HA, LOL, HA,  But seriously, do you know what a trip like this would $$$ approx. if you know off the top of your head let me know . Ive never done this kind of travel . And yes ,standing with G Bunch at fat and having KEITH SUEME!! of all people come pulling up was AWSOME & HEARTWARMING  truly perfect!! The next time I mention its been a long time since I had a ride in a HOT VW, would you like me to remind you that you had a fresh RANCHO TRANS and that you call yourself "FAST"brit ,how "fast"did we go 40-45?  were we acting old,? or acting like Driving miss Daisy??  Oh crap ,I just made myself" YOUR "BITCH" OHNNOOOOOOOOO.  I did it to myself .     LOL LOL      TALK TO YOU LATER .         KEITH GOSS
Fastbrit

Keep smiling...

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 10:29:05 am »

Yo Bitch – git me a coffee. Two sugars an' make it snappy.  Angry

Hahahahahaha! What a great post! Yeah, I was driving like an old maid because I didn't want to scare ya. I mean, after 15 years, you'd probably forgotten what it was all about. Too much time spent around old American pick-up trucks does it to ya every time! Grin

Give Ron 'dad' Fleming a call about flights – he's pretty savvy on all that stuff. Or cal Deano at Hot VWs...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:30:52 am by Fastbrit » Logged

Der Kleiner Panzers VW Club    
12.56sec street-driven Cal Looker in 1995
9.87sec No Mercy race car in 1994
Seems like a lifetime ago...
dyno don
DKK

DGVA DZK (old school 70's)

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 16:33:57 pm »

Keith, WOW...your awake with new found energy....!!  Hey man, the ONLY other human capable of taking hits,punches,and pinches as well or better? than you was Crazy Joe Koskey from the ghia vw gold mine fame/ex biker,bodyguard,blah,blah,....            ....and the restaurant spectacle..> I havent done the ketchup thing with anyone else since/LOL....   nice to see you posting old boy/ THANKS for the years gone by...you ARE an ARTIST in the true meaning.  peace,love,Dyno
TexasTom

12.58@106, 7.89@89 Texas Motorplex 10/18/09

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2011, 16:50:44 pm »

Texas Tom ,we did not get to talk enough when we met at Nicks, I had not been to a VW event in so long ,was a whirlwind atmosphere for me trying to recognize faces from years ago was just blowing me away . Very nice of you to make this thread for me ,THANK YOU , hope to spend more time talking next time. Again thanks, as my typing & computer skills improve ",I hope soon"we will communicate more.    PS Tom , if you are really going to,"OFF" the interior in your car at least give yourself a reason - example ,sit in your car with two six packs, roll up your windows,shake 1 six pack furiously open ASAP ,sit back,drink 2nd six pack and appriciate what youve done!!!!!!           We will talk again ,  THANKS AGAIN             KEITH GOSS

KG,
YES! We will definitely need to spend more time ... the next time Wink
As for the interior, sounds like an idea! But, since you came up with it, you'll have to PARTICIPATE. LOL
But, if I'm gonna share, we better make it a 12-pack.  Grin Cool
Take care till then!
TxT

Work, work, WORK!

Modesty accepted here ...
johnl

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2011, 17:47:22 pm »

Keith,  Welcome to the Lounge.  I hope you find it as rewarding as I have over the past couple of years.

Volkswagens Limited, Der Kleiner Panzers Founder Member
Celebrating 60 years of Volkswagens in my life 1963-2023

Life is a learning experience and then you die but when you do you've lived a good life if you contributed to your fellow man.
Frenchy Dehoux

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2011, 18:23:35 pm »

Keith no problem for CHOPPING THE TOP OF YOUR E MAIL LOL !!!!! I will be at Bug - In this year which is in a few weeks. Last year was the worst years of my life. Lost my Grand Daughter and 4 other friends as well. My Grand Daughter would of been 1 year old this week 4/20/11 . I will see you there

Thanks
  Frenchy

Doctor Detail ( Retired )
So.Cal.Life

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2011, 02:30:43 am »

Frenchy ,I know theyre in GOODHANDS , and I am sorry for your loss .I hope to make BUG IN , if so, Ill see you .     Keith Goss
pacoima914

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2011, 06:36:58 am »

Who the heck is Keith Goss?  I thought he rode old Triumph motorcycles.
So.Cal.Life

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2011, 10:01:55 am »

The photo posted by Speedwell (Fabs), at the top of the page have people in it of importance to me. right to left ,  Mark Winbigler ,a former F.A.T.employee ,friend, & beer drinking award winner ,2 lg pitchers in approx. 7 seconds @ DVB vw club rally 1977 no spillage & a pizza parlour full of amazed spectators,well ok ,15 minutes later he lost a little  .L.O.L.  next, rather shady looking dude is Tim ,aka(" MINI ") Crane, Don Cranes DKP1 little brother next ,Kelly Malloney, old timers should remember MALLONEYS TIRE CO. old downtown Anaheim , next , Kent Goss ,my older-middle brother,her B.F.,next Guy Newhouse another former F.A.T.employee & friend is semi visible behind Kent , The Little blonde is Guys girl, the two guys in the white shirts and the one eyeing the engine I havent a clue, next, I believe is John Fawly of DVB vw club ,and if you look very close ,almost out of view ,is Jeff ,aka("EGGS") Benedict my friend ,who helped me build ("CHOPPED") and who later became BUG IN BEST OF SHOW WINNER himself.             Keith Goss    hey pacoima914 ,with any luck he will again!!!
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: