The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 13, 2024, 20:44:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350827 Posts in 28601 Topics by 6826 Members
Latest Member: Kona@2528
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  In Da Werks
| | |-+  Miss Bug-in's Bug
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Miss Bug-in's Bug  (Read 1948 times)
RobtheManx

« on: November 08, 2011, 17:15:28 pm »

Hi Everyone

Now I always promised my wife ( who was Miss Euro Bug-in this year ) that when I had finished Ned Bug , I would finish her Bug . She has owned it for about 12 years its a 1972 1200, her Dad started the restoration soon after , but it was never completed . Louisa is going to dig out some old photos from when she got it , it was a rather fetching shade of pink !
All the welding on one side of the body had been done , I had to weld the other side , channels and the surrounding panels .
5 or 6 years ago I bought Louisa some 14 inch JP wheels for christmas , so these will finally get used .
  Everything is being done on a major budget , interior will be stock except for a grant wheel, body prep and paint will be done by a mate in exchange for a buggy body , The motor is my 1776 donated by my buggy . The tyres are the bit I really love , the rears are Good Year Custom power cushions which I've had for years , the fronts are new Pirelli Cinturatos and look the nuts . Here are some pics

SPG Roller Cranks rarely live long!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: