The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 12:35:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351094 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  T3/T04 Hybrid Turbopackage HKS BOV more..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: T3/T04 Hybrid Turbopackage HKS BOV more..  (Read 1370 times)
Type1/DVK

« on: February 11, 2013, 22:45:49 pm »

I'm selling my brandnew T3/T04 Hybrid Turbopackage. I wanted to use it as a project for my own car, but unfortunately the project had to be cancelled. I wanted to use it on my 1998 1.8 To#¤ta Celica but this turbopackage is suitable for lot's of applications (and Bugs in special). Only the header should be used with a To#¤ta with the 7AFE / 4AFE / 4AGE engine.
Most parts of the kit comes from www.japcarparts.nl.

The package contains:
1) T3/T04 Hybrid turbo
2) Universal wastgate with mounting material (set @8 PSI / 0,55 bar)
3) Original HKS SSQV III Blowoff Valve (BOV, no imitation!)
4) Original SARD Boost dependant Fuel Pressure regulator (FPR / FMU, no imitation!)
5) High quality oil feed and return hoses with Aeroquip hose fittings / connectors
6) Heatwrap
7) Optional: Header for 7AFE / 4AFE / 4AGE engine
Cool Some extra gaskets and other connection material

The total package is as said completely new and has never been used. I paid more then € 1.250,- for the package. I'm asking € 875,- including the header and € 775,- excluding the header. I think this is a reasonable price, while the turbo and BOV cost me already about  € 700,-.

if you have any questions feel free to contact me. More images at http://imageshack.us/user/onnaj1000

Greeting onnaj

tel: +31648974334
mail onnaj AT hotmail DOT com

DDD#8 - 14.74sec @ 1776cc - Member of:  DVK ~ Der Vollgas Kreuzers  - www.ultimatevw.nl - and racing engines
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: