The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 06:39:03 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351094 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Europeen Soccer championship 08
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Europeen Soccer championship 08  (Read 3917 times)
TOM / EINHEIT 11

« on: June 25, 2008, 15:03:05 pm »

i just wanna let u know how the swiss & german government squander money. As i work as a customs safety inspector at the swiss -german border i can tell U.........they are nuts.
Today we have the semi final......Germany VS Turkey in Basel / Switzerland. Many germans & turks are passing the border since early in the morning. Now..............the government has tripled the security manpower, both sides / germany & switzerland.
That means......instead of 150 security manpower,  50 policeofficers and some experts for customspaper and experts for technical inspections on cars, trucks etc.........we have 400 security manpower, 200 policeofficers, 50 technical inspectionsofficers and........
50 conscript armypeoples.....and ....and ....and....etc.etc.etc just because of this one day spectacle. CRAZY!

On the other side we confiscated 8 handguns, 1 handgrenade, 35 baseballbat and a lot of other little handweapons. Crazy too!

Its just a game.......not war !  Undecided

pics are from border germany to switzerland.............9 a.m

Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 15:38:07 pm »

On the other side we confiscated 8 handguns, 1 handgrenade, 35 baseballbat and a lot of other little handweapons. Crazy too!

Good Lord! Just one more reason I've never followed nor been a fan of sports. Sheesh, no AK-47s, zipguns, or rocket-launchers?

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
Neil Davies

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 16:07:31 pm »

Good Lord! Just one more reason I've never followed nor been a fan of sports. Sheesh, no AK-47s, zipguns, or rocket-launchers?

No, they're at Pomona swapmeet... Wink

I've never been a fan of sports like that either. Seems like when some people pull on a football shirt they think it gives them the right to act like a psychopath.

2007cc, 48IDFs, street car. 14.45@93 on pump fuel, treads, muffler and fanbelt. October 2017!
Rennsurfer

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 16:09:28 pm »

No, they're at Pomona swapmeet... Wink

I've never been a fan of sports like that either. Seems like when some people pull on a football shirt they think it gives them the right to act like a psychopath.

HAHA!! That's funny about the Pomona swap meet. I've never been to one. Looks like I haven't missed anything. True about the people pullin' on a jersey. Scary.

~Sarge
TOM / EINHEIT 11

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 16:29:51 pm »

there is just one missile i have found...right now....in my GARAGE......MY BUG.....hahaha, and i will burn down the asphalt tonight in front of the soccerstation......i will smoke`m
Rennsurfer

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 16:36:01 pm »

there is just one missile i have found...right now....in my GARAGE......MY BUG.....hahaha, and i will burn down the asphalt tonight in front of the soccerstation......i will smoke`m

HAHA!! +1 for the win. Well played, Tom.

~Sarge
speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 16:37:00 pm »

soccer sucks  Grin Grin Grin

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
67worshipper

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 17:27:02 pm »

soccer or football to proper fans is like life and death.pretty much like cal look has been for me for the last twenty years Cheesy and guess what my feelings are as strong now as when i got into it! Roll Eyes

vw hot rod heaven
LuftsickTero

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 07:10:29 am »

It does, but at least the European team won yesterday  Cheesy

| Cal&Resto | Publishing own mediocre Cal Look photos since 1995 in interwebs.
speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 07:20:33 am »

It does, but at least the European team won yesterday  Cheesy
that's sucks too  Grin Grin Grin

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: