The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 15:49:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350869 Posts in 28606 Topics by 6828 Members
Latest Member: GSW Racing
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Build in years, destroyed in seconds
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Build in years, destroyed in seconds  (Read 22517 times)
Georg/DFL

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2009, 15:16:35 pm »

Is it possible to buy something directly from you ? (not by ebay I mean).

Hi Nico,

the T-shirt will be something you can buy directly from us. All the other things from our shelfs will go to ebay to get the highest possible price.
Cheers,

Georg

Cal Look is not a crime
http://www.dflvwclub.de
"Happiness is a hot VW" - in memory of SOB
"When you run into a Cal Look guy he fits the mold. There's… the Cal Look guys, I don't know how to say it … they just seem to be." - Ron Fleming
vwtaiwan

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2009, 17:05:35 pm »

Hello Georg,
   I met you guys at EBI2 last year, even we did not talk too much, but I feel really sorry to hear that news.  I will donate one item (any item) from my shop. Item will ship from Taiwan, buyers pay shipping cost. Let me know ASAP, and I will send you pictures.http://vintagespeed.hotwear.com.tw/orderFrameset.html
Georg/DFL

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2009, 21:44:11 pm »

Hi vwtaiwan (btw, what's your real name?),

I am speechless! Thank you so much for your generous offer! I'll send you a PM, as soon as we decided on a part!
Thanks again, your fantastic!
Cheers,

Georg

Cal Look is not a crime
"When you run into a Cal Look guy he fits the mold. There's… the Cal Look guys, I don't know how to say it … they just seem to be." - Ron Fleming
alfie the monster

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2009, 23:12:20 pm »

This is why I love the VW scene, everyone pitching in and helping a fellow enthusiast when they're down  Cool

JG54 Grunherz
Jim Ratto

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 00:04:07 am »

best of luck getting car back to its glory, please put me down for a T shirt. Glad nobody was hurt.
Jim R
Tobi/DFL

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2009, 08:00:42 am »

Hello Georg,
   I met you guys at EBI2 last year, even we did not talk too much, but I feel really sorry to hear that news.  I will donate one item (any item) from my shop. Item will ship from Taiwan, buyers pay shipping cost. Let me know ASAP, and I will send you pictures.http://vintagespeed.hotwear.com.tw/orderFrameset.html

WOW!
Thanks alot for that offer! I´m speechless. Shocked When I read the above I got goosebumps! I´m very happy to be part of this scene. Thanks everybody!
Bye,

Tobi
Georg/DFL

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 08:52:54 am »

This is why I love the VW scene, everyone pitching in and helping a fellow enthusiast when they're down  Cool

Alfie, I wouldn't say the VW scene, I would say the Cal Look scene.
At least here in Germany the "normal" VW scene is a bit different. Not everybody, but most of the people for sure.

Cal Look is not a crime
jamiep_jamiep

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2009, 10:59:19 am »

Wow, this is heartbreaking, I love Jürgen's bug!

Hey Georg, I have a spare genuine Empi 5 centre cap, it needs a new sticker but is not cracked etc.

Let me know if Jürgen wants it to replace the one he has broken and what address to send it to (pm me) and I'll get it over.

CHeers
Jamie

Adele AW

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2009, 11:15:09 am »

Hello,

We will dontate from our shop 1 x  So-Cal Speedshop Tee Shirt (M, L, XL) or 1 x  So-Cal Speedshop Licencse Plate Surround and a huge pile of Simpson Stickers just send me an email with all the details.

Smiley Smiley  Grin

Good luck with the re-build!

O/FF 621
j-f

Jean-François

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2009, 11:42:51 am »

I take one Tshirt, L size.  Smiley

Karsten/DFL

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2009, 14:02:01 pm »

Hi Georg,

...2 Shirts for please and the best wishes for the Re-built to Jürgen!

Cheers
louisb

Runs with Scissors

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2009, 17:58:54 pm »

Mine!   Grin

edit: Hope you get your car rebuilt soon.

--louis

Louis Brooks

The Beatings Will Continue Until Moral Improves!
Dirk / DFL

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2009, 20:42:37 pm »

Hello,

We will dontate from our shop 1 x  So-Cal Speedshop Tee Shirt (M, L, XL) or 1 x  So-Cal Speedshop Licencse Plate Surround and a huge pile of Simpson Stickers just send me an email with all the details.

Smiley Smiley  Grin

Wow, many thanks to you!!

can you please send me pics and prices for shipping europe/states/worldwide?
Please send the mail to: 68bug@gmx.de

Thank you,
Dirk /DFL postmaster...
Dirk / DFL

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2009, 20:44:38 pm »

Mine!   Grin

edit: Hope you get your car rebuilt soon.

--louis

Wow, cangratulations! The money arrived by paypal,
i put the mag tomorrow in the post!

Thank you,
Dirk
Sander/DVK

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2009, 21:20:40 pm »

I win the pushrods.
Good luck with fixing the car, and lets hope it's ready for EBI.

@DFL, cool idea to help your clubmate like this. Thumbs up.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 21:27:30 pm by Sander/DVK » Logged

Der Vollgas Kreuzers
JeePee/DVK

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2009, 21:28:13 pm »

And I score the Hex T-bars. Cool

Type 1 1964 2276cc IDA with Berg-5
Russell

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2009, 21:54:15 pm »

OK Guys heres the VW Gasser Garage offer.....

I will be selling Orange Underdog Tee-Shirts at EBI again this year for 15euros, for every tee shirt sold 5 euros will he handed to Georg on the Sunday afternoon, however as we seem to be low in numbers from Germany for EBI,  Ill give 10 euros for every teeshirt that is purchased by a German.

So to help a fellow cal look freind come to EBI3 and buy a underdog teeshirt.

Georg, if you guys want to sell them and collect the money ill give you some stock on Thursday as well

Also as Stutt Bee wil be at the track I will arrange for Paul Schley to drive stutt bee down the track hard with a fellow lounger as passanger, this will be open to the highest bidder by PM i will not post the highest offer but PM me your best cash offer and the winner will be announced on Monday 29th June, bidding closes this Friday 26th June at 9pm Euro time.

Again whatever the offer the full amount will be handed to Georg for onpass to Jurgen

Good luck with the rebuild.

Best Regards

Russell
Martin Greaves

10.88@128.58

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2009, 21:58:20 pm »

Wow nice one Russell. Grin

Hahaha your killing me.........
cal-look 56

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2009, 22:00:01 pm »

Russell,  You are alright.  No matter what they say about you. Wink
Georg/DFL

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2009, 23:01:23 pm »

Wow, this is heartbreaking, I love Jürgen's bug!

Hey Georg, I have a spare genuine Empi 5 centre cap, it needs a new sticker but is not cracked etc.

Let me know if Jürgen wants it to replace the one he has broken and what address to send it to (pm me) and I'll get it over.

CHeers
Jamie

Hi Jamie,

thank you very much! I talked to Jürgen and he said he used some other (Enkei) centre caps for the Empis while racing, he still has the original ones at home. So no need for your cap but thanks a lot for your generous offer!

Hello,

Smiley Smiley  Grin

Thank you Adele and Steven! That is a very nice offer! I will send you a PM with all the details! It's fantastic to have people like you in our little Cal Look community!

OK Guys heres the VW Gasser Garage offer.....

I will be selling Orange Underdog Tee-Shirts at EBI again this year for 15euros, for every tee shirt sold 5 euros will he handed to Georg on the Sunday afternoon, however as we seem to be low in numbers from Germany for EBI,  Ill give 10 euros for every teeshirt that is purchased by a German.

So to help a fellow cal look freind come to EBI3 and buy a underdog teeshirt.

Georg, if you guys want to sell them and collect the money ill give you some stock on Thursday as well

Also as Stutt Bee wil be at the track I will arrange for Paul Schley to drive stutt bee down the track hard with a fellow lounger as passanger, this will be open to the highest bidder by PM i will not post the highest offer but PM me your best cash offer and the winner will be announced on Monday 29th June, bidding closes this Friday 26th June at 9pm Euro time.

Again whatever the offer the full amount will be handed to Georg for onpass to Jurgen

Good luck with the rebuild.

What a great donation! Thank you so much, Russell! I will send you a PM as well or try to call you this week! Will you be at Hessisch?

Honestly guys and gals, everybody in the club is so overwhelmed by your helpfulness - it's giving us goosebumps every time we read a new reply here or a PM or email! Your are the best!

Cal Look is not a crime
Eddie DVK

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2009, 19:54:55 pm »

Sorry to see it smashed, seen the car a couple of times at DDD s such a nice car, good luck with rebuilt.

Bring on the T shirt, will pick it up at EBI (xxl) please.

Kind Regards Edgar

Regards Edgar

" Type 4, it is a completely different engine. You have to drive one to understand! "
nicolas

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2009, 20:29:11 pm »

way to go Russel!
Russell

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2009, 21:37:43 pm »

Well guys Im a little disappointed and shocked to say that no-one was interested in this offer (not one offer !), so Ive nothing to pass on from this.........  Shocked

hope the tee-shirts work better.

Russell

Best Regards

Russell
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2009, 21:49:39 pm »

Well guys Im a little disappointed and shocked to say that no-one was interested in this offer (not one offer !), so Ive nothing to pass on from this.........  Shocked

hope the tee-shirts work better.

you've got PM

Russell

Russell

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2009, 23:08:52 pm »

Fred "EMPICOLLECTOR"

has now made an offical offer and as its the only one its his.

Georg, Ill hook you up with Fred for the cash side of the deal.

Fred Ill hook you up with Paul for the ride side of the deal. Have fun.

But mostly Thank You.

Best Regards

Russell
AlexB

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2009, 23:17:26 pm »

Georg - happy to donate a Black Jagerbug tee and a wad of stickers to your cause - come and find us at Ebi , we will be pitting with Adele and Steve

Grin
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2009, 00:17:39 am »

Fred "EMPICOLLECTOR"

has now made an offical offer and as its the only one its his.

Georg, Ill hook you up with Fred for the cash side of the deal.

Fred Ill hook you up with Paul for the ride side of the deal. Have fun.

But mostly Thank You.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Lids

show me the chedder

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2009, 09:23:21 am »

Georg

come and find me at EBI, you can have this original bug-in badge for Ebay, or if somebody wants to make an offer of cash, then the money is going to a good cause.

If there's enough horse shit around, there must be a pony!
Buy your ciderberry here.

http://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/
1957lowlight

Philip Steenackers

« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2009, 07:14:53 am »

Sad to see what happend to this lovely oval window.  I will try to bring a part I don't need anymore to the EBI 3 that you guys can sell on Ebay!

Philip Steenackers
Founding member of the Flatline Lowriders since 1997
1966 Old School Bug
1957 Old Speed Ghia (under construction)
lowlight@telenet.be
http://flatline-lowriders.skynetblogs.be

Rocket Ron

It's old school for a reason

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2009, 07:28:00 am »

Hi guys

I have some empi dash knobs for sale at ebi

I could give you a set to put on ebay or donate the first sale to your fund

Regards Ron 

13.12 @ 101.84

Grooving out on life

You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter