The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 08, 2024, 23:45:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351106 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  K800 Motion Springs and Ti Retainers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: K800 Motion Springs and Ti Retainers  (Read 1494 times)
H67bug

« on: July 12, 2010, 16:42:39 pm »

Hi

Fitted when new to my engine which unfortunately had an issue in the first 2 minutes of run up so has been stripped- (cam issue). Springs will be unaffected.

Cost new is $70 for springs and $130 for retainers- unshipped without duty.

Price is £100 pick up from Essex or Herts UK. I can post at cost. Cheap by any standard!

Spring Details

These are for performance engines- not for stockers! K-Motion springs are coiled from the finest chrome silicon or H-11 tool steel and then heat treated and or stress relieved to the correct Rockwell hardness for each application. The springs are then visually checked for tool marks or pits and dampers are radius ground and de-pointed for longer life. Each spring is pressure checked and boxed with no more than five pounds variation per box. Here are the technical specs: O.D./I.D; 1.460; App; R ; Max Lift;.700; Spring Type; Silicon Dual; Seat Pressure; 155/1.850; Open Pressure; 450/1.150; Coil Bind;1.085
Sold in sets of 8.

Retainers

A Must For High Revving Engines Where Light Weight And Strength Are Needed. Made From Genuine Titanium Bar Stock To Exacting Tolerances. These Fit Either Single Hi-Rev Or Standard Dual Springs.Sold In Sets Of 8
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: