The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 23:34:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  Lounge meet, 2 pm @ Volksworld show
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Lounge meet, 2 pm @ Volksworld show  (Read 17461 times)
Mags

2,2L 577Hk.

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2007, 22:08:39 pm »

Thanks too all,
i have great weekend,
Thanks too Mat orginisator Callook dinner.
Mags
Georg/DFL

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2007, 10:50:32 am »

Hi guys,

we are back home as well! It was good to see you all at the show and in the evenings. BTW, where have all the Greenhearts been on saturday evening at the Cal Look dinner? Haven't seen anyone of you there.

Meanwhile it's for me more the people that make the show than the cars. There was nothing realy mindblowing this year in my opinion. But maybe it's normal after 10 years going to the Volksworld Show.  Wink

See you all at Bug In and come by our club booth having a cold one!

Cal Look is not a crime
http://www.dflvwclub.de
"Happiness is a hot VW" - in memory of SOB
"When you run into a Cal Look guy he fits the mold. There's… the Cal Look guys, I don't know how to say it … they just seem to be." - Ron Fleming
Russell

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2007, 13:07:34 pm »

Yes Im back too and thanks to you all it was great fun.

Not mindblowing !!!  Georg not sure how you can say this...... I have never seen a Mixed Grill like it before it blew my mind !

Best Regards

Russell
Tim C

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2007, 13:29:12 pm »

BTW, where have all the Greenhearts been on saturday evening at the Cal Look dinner? Haven't seen anyone of you there.

Hi Georg,

The VolksWorld show cal look meal has been going for a long time, probably longer than our club has been going, so everyone that goes along knows each other well and knows who to speak to about the meal/location/organising/times etc… We also had 40 members (+ partners etc…) at our own meal on the Saturday night at a restaurant locally (including the BugBox and DKT guys), so to get that large number of people into an already established group would be difficult.

Maybe for the next VWorld show, we can all meet up at our club stand with a cool box full of beers and snacks and catch up? Before then, there is of course Bug In... and it would be good to meet up then.

Thanks,

Tim C

JG54 Greenhearts
Jon
Administrator

12,3@174km/t at Gardermoen 2008

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2007, 13:48:24 pm »

It was fun meeting everybody and have some laughs, the hard part of the Lounge meet was the who-is-who bit again.
Next time we better get some name tags, or even pics of the cars Roll Eyes.

I will remember this event for a long time, the laughs, the faces, the friends,  the threats:-), the jokes, the drinks, the new products, the food, and the CARS!!

Se you at EBI!

Grumpy old men have signatures like this.
Trond Dahl
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2007, 22:11:27 pm »

yeah, what he said!          :-)

Street car 10.67/206kmt@Kjula 2014
Race car 9.49/236kmt@SCC 2017

Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2007, 23:15:38 pm »

It was fun meeting everybody and have some laughs, the hard part of the Lounge meet was the who-is-who bit again.
Next time we better get some name tags, or even pics of the cars Roll Eyes.

I will remember this event for a long time, the laughs, the faces, the friends,  the threats:-), the jokes, the drinks, the new products, the food, and the CARS!!

Se you at EBI!

Hey JHU I know what you mean about knowing whos who sorry I didn't get a chance to have a chat with you - I only realised who you were as I was leaving  Roll Eyes I like your idea about tags with pic's of our rides Wink I promise I will come see you at EBI  Smiley

Also I was thinking the same as Georg/DFL but then I sat down looked at some pic's and really thought about it and where else could you see a n Original DKP 1 car and a Superb Imp AND a car like the Gates/Richie car - AWSOME SHOW I can't wait for next year Smiley

You either "Get It" or you don't......
Joe_G

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2007, 09:20:02 am »

Nice pic Wink Can we use it on our site? didn't get a chance to take any decent ones over the weekend!!! Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: