The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:05:00 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350680 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6819 Members
Latest Member: Umanisti
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  boring about the lounge
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: boring about the lounge  (Read 4834 times)
speedwell

the archivist

« on: January 11, 2017, 16:13:19 pm »

i'm not anymore here on the lounge because , i'always have trouble to post picture ,
if i post one picture  it worls time to time , but if i try to post several  pictures it works 1 time son 5  and my computer show this each time i've try to post

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
Olaf A./DFL

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 10:43:07 am »

Just put your pictures somewhere else -use the insert image link above and copy and paste the link here -like this:

Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 18:32:01 pm »

i'm not anymore here on the lounge because , i'always have trouble to post picture ,
if i post one picture  it worls time to time , but if i try to post several  pictures it works 1 time son 5  and my computer show this each time i've try to post

Even error messages look better in French

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
Nico86

Turnip engine.

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 23:28:28 pm »

Fabs have you tried it from another web browser? Or if anything you can still host pics online then copy the url into the "insert images" tags.

And yeah we want you and your pictures back!  Grin

Trond Dahl
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 09:36:37 am »

I have added support for you to not have to resize photos up front. The side effect is when you try to load 5x5mb photos in one go the connection seems to time out?
If you go back to resizing the images up front or loading fewer for each post then you should be good?
Sorry I don't have thousands of developers like facebook hehe

We love your pictures so please try again :-)

Street car 10.67/206kmt@Kjula 2014
Race car 9.49/236kmt@SCC 2017

speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 21:40:53 pm »

ok will try  but i don't want to waste my time to post on host pict online then repost , i would like to post directly on the lounge

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
Nico86

Turnip engine.

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 01:34:15 am »

We used to do this effort all the time back then to post things, not to mention the crazy amount of time we used to spend editing pictures to make classy posts on skynet.be  Tongue
Don't be lazy like facebook is  Grin though I know the main reason no one is coming to forums anymore is facebook allows to share stuff in one click or two and saves some time (time that we can then spend spying on other people's uninteresting personal life for hours  Grin)

(if anything just copy and past the pictures link from facebook into the images tags here, that will skip the hosting on another website part)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 01:52:38 am by Nico86 » Logged

Nico86

Turnip engine.

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 01:47:50 am »

I have added support for you to not have to resize photos up front. The side effect is when you try to load 5x5mb photos in one go the connection seems to time out?
If you go back to resizing the images up front or loading fewer for each post then you should be good?
Sorry I don't have thousands of developers like facebook hehe

We love your pictures so please try again :-)

Some forums have an image hosting tool direclty into the posting feature that allows you to upload pics and to get the tagged url direclty into the text post, maybe it is possible to add this here too? (they are phpbb forums though, I don't know if that's possible with the simple machines ones, and they do that annoying thing to make your picture clickable that opens their mainpage full off ads and flashing stuff)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 01:55:15 am by Nico86 » Logged

Trond Dahl
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 11:25:40 am »

We do have support for direct hosting if you post using the tapatalk app :-)

Street car 10.67/206kmt@Kjula 2014
Race car 9.49/236kmt@SCC 2017

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: