The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 16:18:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350869 Posts in 28606 Topics by 6828 Members
Latest Member: GSW Racing
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  hey look at this chrysler guys shirt!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: hey look at this chrysler guys shirt!  (Read 15112 times)
javabug

WHAT'S UP WID DA BOOM BOOM???

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2012, 20:43:07 pm »

Nice car, John! It's super cool to see you (and Ron) got something new to have fun with.

Mike H.

Sven was right.
johnl

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2012, 20:47:57 pm »

Nice car, John! It's super cool to see you (and Ron) got something new to have fun with.

Fortunately or unfortunately depending on your point of view I can say I still have fun with all of my cars and more fun with my best friend, Christie.   I'm a lucky guy..........   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Volkswagens Limited, Der Kleiner Panzers Founder Member
Celebrating 60 years of Volkswagens in my life 1963-2023

Life is a learning experience and then you die but when you do you've lived a good life if you contributed to your fellow man.
Fritter

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2012, 23:32:36 pm »

John, I wish, but I'm in FL not CA!

Mike F.
'64 Indigo Blue sunroof Bug
johnl

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2012, 02:27:12 am »

John, I wish, but I'm in FL not CA!

See, I told you I couldn't see.............................Surgery will make things better I hope.................

Life is a learning experience and then you die but when you do you've lived a good life if you contributed to your fellow man.
56BLITZ
DKK

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2012, 07:20:17 am »

Congrats on the new car John! It looks really nice!
I was just goofing around before . . . I just assumed you always had a Cal-Look.

And all the best to you with the surgery!

Jesucristo es mi Seņor y Salvador!
Dano382

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2012, 19:37:01 pm »

John,
nice seeing the car in person sunday at cruise night. Funny when Ron was giving you a hard time about keepin it under wraps while he did the same thing with his car. Grin The car is very detailed in every way. Rons car is very nice as well. I'm sure you guys will enjoy hot doggin around town with some pony's under the lid. Look forward to seeing them again this weekend.  Grin

Dan
johnl

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2012, 19:52:21 pm »

John,
nice seeing the car in person sunday at cruise night. Funny when Ron was giving you a hard time about keepin it under wraps while he did the same thing with his car. Grin The car is very detailed in every way. Rons car is very nice as well. I'm sure you guys will enjoy hot doggin around town with some pony's under the lid. Look forward to seeing them again this weekend.  Grin

Dan

For those of you reading this I can say that Dan's car was also in the running for my choices.  I had driven his car just the day before seeing and purchasing the '60 and was very impressed.  I liked much about the car, color, motor wheels, etc.  When it came down to the final choice I just preferred a pre '65 car (love those '58-'64 examples).

So if any of you are looking for a new ride that is really cool, this may be your car:  http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1288360

Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2012, 05:32:37 am »

I was gonna say... I would NEVER imagine you in a '65 or later Bug, John. You and I have had that discussion a few times over the last several years.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
Jason Foster

7.69 87mph 12.35 106 mph

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2012, 06:15:49 am »

Hello... I'm right here I can here you bad mouthing '65's... um ouch or something.

STRENGTH THROUGH JOY...........

Der Kleiner Panzers
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2012, 06:38:46 am »

I was gonna say... I would NEVER imagine you in a '65 or later Bug, John. You and I have had that discussion a few times over the last several years.

HA! You're not alone, Jason... my two favorite year Bugs are '66 & '67. It's a big window thing with John. He prefers the smaller... wait. You're MESSING w/me, aren't ya?

Grin

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
2manytoys

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2012, 15:15:13 pm »

Congrats John on the new ride, very nice. And to Ron as well. It's fun getting new (old) VW's and very hard to let them go.
Patrick

Patrick Friel -..2manytoys, not enough time or money
Dano382

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2012, 15:39:06 pm »

John,

Dan

For those of you reading this I can say that Dan's car was also in the running for my choices.  I had driven his car just the day before seeing and purchasing the '60 and was very impressed.  I liked much about the car, color, motor wheels, etc.  When it came down to the final choice I just preferred a pre '65 car (love those '58-'64 examples).

So if any of you are looking for a new ride that is really cool, this may be your car:  http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1288360

Thanks John!!!! Grin I like the little windows too Wink   
edcraig

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2012, 06:11:02 am »

Pretty cool John.  It looks great in the pictures.  Looking forward to seeing it in person this weekend!

...Ed.
edcraig

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2012, 04:21:46 am »

Here's a couple more pics of John's car.  Even better looking in person. 

...Ed.
johnl

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2012, 05:28:18 am »

Here's a couple more pics of John's car.  Even better looking in person. 

...Ed.

Thanks almost Grandpa Ed.  The car is going in the shop tomorrow for some mods.  Once it comes out it will be more to my personal taste.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: